El_Capitan

The $10,000 Newegg Shopping Spree Holiday Sweepstakes

F5?

No new winners anyway, it's the weekend.

It ended on the 24th. They had all Saturday to work on it. My guess is we see the winners tomorrow.

It ended on the 24th. They had all Saturday to work on it. My guess is we see the winners tomorrow.

We always see the weekend winners on Monday.

Very lame... I guess they didn't make as much money during the Winter holiday season to justify giving out $10k to a single winner. :(

Their contest website really sucks. No one even knows who the last 2 winners of the last prize was.

They can just dump it like that?That should be illegal. If their service wasn't so great i would boycott. :vmad:

Very lame... I guess they didn't make as much money during the Winter holiday season to justify giving out $10k to a single winner. :(

Their contest website really sucks. No one even knows who the last 2 winners of the last prize was.

Where are you getting this from? It's very likely that they just haven't updated the page yet. I'm sure there are a ton of entries. Don't give up so easily :)

I look at it like they overcharged everyone enough to give out free stuff...

So why not just not give out anything free and lower the prices back to before and let us all win...? ya feel me

Go on Eggxpert. They have them there. Thats how I found out who won the contest with the 3 computers.

Hah, I had forgotten about EggXpert.

:P

I was one of the first 200 (?) on that forum (I think), never really stuck around though.

LINK

:unsure: