I've got an offer on my cooler

IVIYTH0S

If you're not against modding it's pretty easy to make an H50 / H70 / CoolIT ECO perform a hell of a lot better with dual fans, 1/4" tubing, and a bay reservoir.

You might have trouble mounting the radiator with your hacked up case though...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivy

PM me if you're interested in some w/c gear. I'm in the process of swapping out some of my components, mainly rad/pump/res.

What I currently have works great on o/c'd i7 920 (you can see my results in the 3DMark06 competition thread - 4.54Ghz using my current w/c gear)

Ivy

PM me if you're interested in some w/c gear. I'm in the process of swapping out some of my components, mainly rad/pump/res.

What I currently have works great on o/c'd i7 920 (you can see my results in the 3DMark06 competition thread - 4.54Ghz using my current w/c gear)

Heck, I might be interested in your w/c gear, wevsspot. What parts do you have?

If you're not against modding it's pretty easy to make an H50 / H70 / CoolIT ECO perform a hell of a lot better with dual fans, 1/4" tubing, and a bay reservoir.

You might have trouble mounting the radiator with your hacked up case though...

It may work, I have four screw holes in the back where I could attach the H50 unless you're saying the additional modding would make standard fitment impossible??

Lol, yeah, IVIYTH0S, that case reminds me of those old hypercolor t-shirts back in the day.

I love my case :wub: it has no problem fitting anything and it cost me nothing (gutted old Compaq). why a compaq has such a sweet metal skeleton under all the plastic.

Even if I had to fit a 5970 I'd just chop out part of my harddrive area, I love this case too much.

Ivy

I appreciate the offer Wev meister, but I'm lookin for simple all in one kinda setup. :thumbsup:

It may work, I have four screw holes in the back where I could attach the H50 unless you're saying the additional modding would make standard fitment impossible??

I couldn't tell from the picture whether the standard 120mm fan holes where there or not. If they are you're good to go!

I couldn't tell from the picture whether the standard 120mm fan holes where there or not. If they are you're good to go!

Ya I'll get another pic when I get home so you can see. I didn't think I had them until I checked earlier

Mine is simple.

Swiftech MCR220 Drive Series. 120x2/radiator/mcp350 pump all in one. You need a block and two pieces of hose :)

That's not simple :P, it requires more part hunting

I think my quad hit like 70C @ 4.0ghz 1.5v, when my PSU comes back I'll see what I can come up with.

I know, I fell for the expensive edition board but it's the best cooling I've ever seen on any board. No other board comes close (and it even has an optional waterblock too)

Pfff, haven't you seen the pics of my P45 Platinum?

Pfff, haven't you seen the pics of my P45 Platinum?

Impressive if I didn't connect the additional NB heatsink perhaps....but I did :P

So now it's between:

Coolit Eco for $52

or

Corsair H50 for $50

or

stick with my TRUE 120 Black

oh ya here's the pic of the back where the water cooler's would attach

P1000022.jpg