Shader Toy Mark GPU Benchmark scores

Nyt

wtf res is that? lol i did mine at 1024x768 seeing as thats the more standard size...

Its the one that the bench automatically sets when you open the bench. So all you do is open the bench and run it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres my score,i do not like this bench,i hate the music,there is no validation?

15880pj.png

I think its a nice bench , yes there is no validation only a screenshot. How can you hate the music ?!!! :whoa: Its awesome !!! :cool2:

Heres my score: HD5970 at 1000mhz core and 1300mhz mem (only 68 degrees on 1st core and 57 on second under full load on this benchmark, I added a comand line to the bench for enabling crossfire but all it did was make both cores stress and not give any higher score :lol: )

Score : 43FPS

newshaderryda.th.jpg

Ok guys . Im going to change the parameters again . It is now 1024x768 fullscreen . It is a res that nobidy should have problems with .

Crossfire guys , I have discovered a fix to enable crossfire . Go into the folder where you extracted the zip folder . Open it . Inside will be a mis of files . Look around (I found it close to the bottom) and find the main icon for Shader Toy Mark . It should have a small blueish pic with GXL in it . Right-click and open properties . It should have the nam ShaderToyMark or something like that . retype in that box so it looks like this without the inverted commas " SeriousSam " as one word . Run the bench in 1024x768 and crossfire should work . A big thanks to the guys at Geeks3d for the fix . So lets get benching guys !!