Kingston LoVo

hello...i had build a computer..but i dont know which ram is good for me..

my specification is:

Intel Core i3 530

ASUS P7H55

GIGABYTE Superb Power 460W

MSI N250GTS Twin Frozr 1G OC

Weaster Digital 80GB IDE

Seagate 160GB SATA

Is it KHX1600C9D3LK2/4GX is suitable for me?

i had bought 500GB for my item..

dunno...i just dont want to distrub hardisk for window..

coz many gamers in my country do like this...

my friend got 20GB IDE for windos and 5x 500GB SATA for his item...

thanks...but corsair in my country too expensive...i just dont want to overclock my rig..

Edited by zafriez123

seriously, forget the Windows on another disk idea. I do not know what your friend has read, but it does NOT offer a benefit.

IDE disks really shouldn't be used now. Considering the cost of SATA ones.

Just get a 500GB disk for everything. Or if you REALLY must go with 2 separate disks, get 2x SATA. Do not get IDE.

seriously, forget the Windows on another disk idea. I do not know what your friend has read, but it does NOT offer a benefit.

IDE disks really shouldn't be used now. Considering the cost of SATA ones.

Just get a 500GB disk for everything. Or if you REALLY must go with 2 separate disks, get 2x SATA. Do not get IDE.

:withstupid:

IDE drives should all be obsolete now,

especially with your friend's IDE drive that's only 20GB's I KNOW that's gotta be really slow!

I'd get new memory and maybe a 250GB SATA drive and then clone the 80GB onto it first, then copy over your storage info from the other 120GB.

i had bought 500GB for my item..

dunno...i just dont want to distrub hardisk for window..

coz many gamers in my country do like this...

my friend got 20GB IDE for windos and 5x 500GB SATA for his item...

thanks...but corsair in my country too expensive...i just dont want to overclock my rig..

Dont want to disturb windows? IDE is slower, disturbs airflow, not as accurate, and overall worse than sata, and with it only being saved on a 80gb, whats the point just stick you os on your sata 500gb, not like your gonna run out of space is it, i have my os installed on mine and 20 games including cad software and all sort, i havent even exceeded 200gb yet, whats the problem with that.

Corsair too expensive, which country do you live in out of interest? The only solution then is to go for kingston value ram, it is cheap and has surprisingly good overclocking capabilities, even better if you get some heatsinks for it too, cool it down and lower the timings and oc, quite nice ram to play with. Hope this helps.

P.S. get rid of that ide :)

Dont want to disturb windows? IDE is slower, disturbs airflow, not as accurate, and overall worse than sata, and with it only being saved on a 80gb, whats the point just stick you os on your sata 500gb, not like your gonna run out of space is it, i have my os installed on mine and 20 games including cad software and all sort, i havent even exceeded 200gb yet, whats the problem with that.

Corsair too expensive, which country do you live in out of interest? The only solution then is to go for kingston value ram, it is cheap and has surprisingly good overclocking capabilities, even better if you get some heatsinks for it too, cool it down and lower the timings and oc, quite nice ram to play with. Hope this helps.

P.S. get rid of that ide :)

thanks so much...i will throw out that IDE...

can you recommend to me which Kingston ram is GOOD for me?

if can..i also want to try overclock my rig..

actually...what the "timings" means?

thanks so much...i will throw out that IDE...

can you recommend to me which Kingston ram is GOOD for me?

if can..i also want to try overclock my rig..

actually...what the "timings" means?

are you ordering off the internet or locally??