Buy your PC games at target if you are cheap like me.

GabrielT

So 6 months ago I went to target and Found Batman Arkham Asylum for the PC on clearance for $12.48, less than three months after it came out.

Last week I bought Bioshock 2, for 13.50

They always have recent PC games on sale at target in my area because they don't move many PC titles.

You should check you local target too.

I wonder... has anyone ever thought to hide all the games they ever wanted at a store so no one would find it, and then after a few months pass, try to find them in the hidden spot and buy them at clearance? :whistling:

:teehee:

I did that once! though only with one game

My primary source for buying games is Ebay, unless its a Super wanted title like Mass Effect 2 was, in which case i just Head over to GAME or shop online for the cheapest price i can find. (google search > shopping > order by price lowest) :thumbsup:

Blasphemy !@#*^& How can you all turn your back on hard physical copies and live happily in your lives?! .. such shiny impressive Video game memorabilia like the Bioshock CE which came with a Big daddy figure, i have that one on display next to my Fallout 3 CE Brotherhood of steel Figure, i also bought the lunchbox edition which comes with the artwork and a bobblehead! he'se standing next to the black edition etzio figure from AC2 :P

The sexy artwork books and random tidbits, i live for that stuff when i buy a CE! its such a warm fuzzy feeling, how can you embrace the cold digital world which only gives you an empty feeling! :cry:

Seriously though, you are not going to find Arkham Asylum for $12 on steam. Keep in mind, when I bought mine it was VERY new game for me. I don't buy new games, I wait.

They also have Metro 2032 for $20, I am waiting for it to come down too. And if I wanted Warhammer Dawn of War 2 I could get it for $20 as well.

I like hard copies myself. I don't resell my games but I do enjoy looking at them. Roadrunner, If there was a Big Lots in within 4 hours of me I would totally go.

Price on steam:

Batman Arkham Asylum: $40

Bioshock 2 $30

Metro 2033 $40

DOW 2 $30

Target Clearance, better than steam on price. Target loses on selection.