Hi everyone :P

mattyamdfanboi

I shouldve probably started here with an intro hahah oh well here goes!

My names mat, ive been messing around with computers since i was lil kid, and now im currently studying IT and doing all the microsoft courses as well as numerous others..

I love playing with hardware and hope one day to work with AMD on the GPU design team.. see how we go hahah

my current rig is a 1055T with a pair of 5850s and mixed kingston value and hyper x ram...

everything is overclocked and once i get some water cooling involved ill going higher to see how far this puppy can go :)

My interesting in tweaking stuff extends to my cars and bikes ive had too.. my last car was a 547awkw r32 GTR and my last bike modded bike was a 126WHP gsxr 600 which had extensive work done to it.. now ive got a lil ducati and ill buying another one to play with :)

Cheers!

I was going to welcome you.....but first you gotta give me one of your ducatis :evilgrin: . I have a NInja250 now but am too cheap to upgrade to a YZF-R6 (Yamaha)....that's where you come in with your alternative offer.

In return I'll welcome you here and even give ya my 4870x2 since you love amd :P