Suggestion for GPU and CPU W/C?

ir_cow

just about everything came but it seems i have a newer problem and that is i bought 1/2 inch clamps that don't fit on 1/2 tube. so i need some help gettnig proper clamps.

1/2" ID tubing requires 3/4" clamps (since it's 3/4" OD). You can pick them up at your local hardware store for cheap. I think I used 1" clamps on mine and just cranked them down a bit more.

Edited by Waco

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks!

i always wondered how u could put a water cooling block on a non reference card as im in the same boat... :/

i just ended up getting the Swiftech MCW60 used on ebay and bought the 200 series holddown. wicked cheap compared to paying $60+ for a new block or full cover for 120+

Edited by hornybluecow

I bought the Swiftech G80 brackets to drill new holes into to fit my non-reference GTX 460 1GB MSI Cyclones. It should arrive in a few days. The Swiftech MCW80 blocks will fit on it, and I'll be using 40mm Scythe fans to cool the memory. Can't wait to overclock and game in near silence!

i just ended up getting the Swiftech MCW60 used on ebay and bought the 200 series holddown. wicked cheap compared to paying $60+ for a new block or full cover for 120+

How are you planning on cooling the other components on the board (RAM, VRMs, etc)?

im using the heatsinks already on it for the Ram, VRM and sutff. i got the ladybird card. as for the other card which is a Asus the board says its reference 10891 which is version 1 so i could go full block on that one.

Edited by hornybluecow

im hopping the side 200mm fan will cool everything that would require a fan. on a side note more stuff came today, i just keep placing orders because i forget things but i don't know how i'll ever drain it without getting everywhere...

Edited by hornybluecow

Update: I'm so pissed, Fedex came and didn't even knock, now i have to wait another day...At least fedex actually follows 3day compared to UPS which took just over 8days.

Edited by hornybluecow

Update: I'm so pissed, Fedex came and didn't even knock, now i have to wait another day...At least fedex actually follows 3day compared to UPS which took just over 8days.

Those asses do that to me too...missed some shipments over the weekend because of it too. :(

MMmmmm Watercooling good, now my video card won't go past 46c on Furmark and the fullblock sits at 39-40c. i must continue making sure no more leaks appear so i go for now soon i will upload pictures.

Edited by hornybluecow