• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be a DFI lanparty NFII B.  New rev of the board, and it not only has the UV reactive green on the mobo, but comes with a complete set of UV reactive cables for it as well.

cool ..im going to buy it lol..! ..but is it better then the ASUS a7V8X-X and is it just compatible with P4's or P3's ..cuz i know that Nforce usally are made for P4's and P3's

i ope it works for AMD's :(

Edited by RadioActivated

cool ..im going to buy it lol..! ..but is it better then the ASUS a7V8X-X and is it just compatible with P4's or P3's ..cuz i know that Nforce usally are made for P4's and P3's

i ope it works for AMD's :(

Huh???

Yes it is better and nForce2 is an AMD based chipset...

and mine is sitting in the box right behind me... Friendly Fedex man handed it to me a couple hours ago...

need the wife to take the kid out now so I can have a few uninterupted hours to install it!

sorry i meant Abit ..abit i think is better with pentiums.. am i right ...

Yes, the Abit IC7 Max 3 is one of the most popular p4 mobos. But their flagship socket a board, the nf7-s, is also very popular. Anyway, dfi makes good stuff...It's definately better than an a7v8x.

it's based off my favoirte socket A board out there, the Infinity by DFI (touched up colors with some other accessories in the box). I can vouch for the stabilty and reliablity of these boards first hand. It's a toss up between the lanparty and infinity NFII boards for which sells better out of my store, and neither one of them comes back without some major screw up by the customer (broken dimm sockets, cracked HSF retention clips ect).

I've also personally built close to 30 systems with the infinity. Not a single hickup (can't say the same for the A7N8X or the NF7... both of which have been dropped from our inventory and will not be special ordered even).

Edited by bigred