How toi get the highest 3DMark06 out of my system?

except the normal versions, or reference designs can only cool so much with the stock cooler. Other brands have better coolers resulting in lower temps. They also sport slimmer PCB's

I'll probably go for the EVEGA GTX460 1GB normal version and not worry about getting one with a better cooler as i dont stress my system to regularly and would like to take a look at water cooling anyway.

IMO Go with this Asus, its got mad overclocking ability with a good custom cooler. But i also have a hard on for Asus so i dunno. But its pretty much a waste of $$$ to buy the factory overclocked ones. Its really quite easy to overclock yourself, and unless its got a special custom cooler its just not worth the extra dough.The Asus card has their DirectCU HSF on this 460 and it just peels the heat away. I know people have overclocked it to 900core/1800shader and stock is only 675/1350... I really wish i had realized how good the 460's are before i bought my 5770 because the 460's are a lot better, but i got my 5770 for only $150 shipped so thats pretty awesome, the 460's are $200-$260, so if money is your issue a 5770 isnt that bad. I got a little short of 20k for the 3dmark06 challenge with my 5770 overclocked significantly. The downside to the Asus design is it vents most of the hot air into your computer case, so you need good case ventilation. The upside is its a lot quieter than ones that vent out the case.

OCC reviewed ones from ASUS and Palit...don't think any others. I've always been a fan of eVGA, and they're currently having a deal where you get Metro 2033 for free if you don't already have it.

I bought the eVGA GTX 460 1GB, its a nice card. Metro 2033 is going to be a nice perk.

Ill post some shots of it. Go for the 1GB, bang for your buck is unquestionable and will take you many years into the future (SLI)

i'l take a look at the ASUS but it will probably come down to price difference. Also at newegg you get Starcraft2 free then go to EVEGA and get Metro2033 and i rather like freebies cause i probably wont buy games otherwise.