Bad Company 2 Haters?

doopypeanut

the ppl who flame BC2, are a CoD series fan-boys, who cant believe that there just might a beter game than CoD.

off topic:Teeeeeee-heeeeee, one question, why do u have so many kills with M2 carl? are u one of these annoying gustards? ;D

Edited by alentor

mw2 is all about gay attachments for guns, perks that make it easier and gay kill streaks. all about stylish crap. "oh 360 no scope" big deal. i play this game non stop and i can vouch that it is one of the noobiest games out there. it takes hardly any skill to look good. and that right there is the no.1 reason why so many nubs play it. bc2 is a good game i love it. and all my cod mates hate it and cant snipe in it or do anything. im like yeah cause mw2 is so easy and turned u into a fruitcake at fps. uve lost the skill or even the ability to gain skill.

Edited by bennymx

mw2 is all about gay attachments for guns, perks that make it easier and gay kill streaks. all about stylish crap. "oh 360 no scope" big deal. i play this game non stop and i can vouch that it is one of the noobiest games out there. it takes hardly any skill to look good. and that right there is the no.1 reason why so many nubs play it. bc2 is a good game i love it. and all my cod mates hate it and cant snipe in it or do anything. im like yeah cause mw2 is so easy and turned u into a fruitcake at fps. uve lost the skill or even the ability to gain skill.

if mw2 is so easy, why would someone like you play it? Why not COD4 which is actually a good COD game as far as COD goes.

yah thats true but atm my clan is based in mw2. i hate it but still play it as it still challenges me even tho its noob. i play bc2 on the side. ill be moving to black ops when it comes out.

Here's the thing, MW2 and BC2 are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAMES!! There should honestly be a sub category for shooters. MW2 is a run and gun, small maps, and fewer payers per level. It's really better to play alone than BC2. BC2, on the other hand, is a tactical team shooter, huge maps, more players, and it's more suited to a team tactical style of play. It's kinda hard to do well in BC2 if you play by yourself, but when you are in the same room with 3 of your buddies, you do well. Me and my buddies always destroyed the other team almost single handedly. One of em got a 30,000 point game with his sniper rifle once, it was insane to watch haha.

:withstupid: this

COD and the battlefield series have different game styles which is why I think some people prefer one type of game over another.

Another important factor you have to consider is most COD games were mainly made for consoles and then had a PC version made verses the battlefield series which was the opposite.

When you look at it

BF 1942 never had a console verison released (unless you consider 1943 which really isn't much of a game and is a bit different then 1942)

BF Vietnam never had a console version

BF 2 never released for consoles (battlefield 2 modern combat was a console version but had a different type of game style compared to BF2 and was released almost a year later)

BF 2142 never released for consoles

BC1 was released for consoles (EA didn't make much of a hype when it was released and was released in the summer not the fall like most major games are)

BC2 was released for consoles and PC both version are almost the same

You also have to consider that the majority of gamers play on consoles and not PCs and since battlefield series was mostly released only on PC it's part of the reason why it is not that popular among console fans.

There's also the fact that EA Games mostly releases its new games in late winter or early summer which is an odd time of year when most of the major game releases are in late October early November right before the holiday season which adds boost to there game sales and overall popularity.

There's also the fact that most of EA Games tend to be very buggy when released and that tends to turn a lot of people off quite a lot of people don't want to wait for them to get fixed so they return the game and spread bad news about it which can effect the games overall sales and popularity.

Edited by fire_storm

First post, clearly I'm in tons and tons and brickloads of trolling to be awaited. I honestly hate idiots who flame on this game. It's not even terrible. Why do opinions exist? Because everyone wants to be right about stupid ., which causes trolling. I am not a troll, but am a man of great e-Justice. Tell me why people flame on this game. Please?

Dude you have 680 kills on your CG, Stop talking now.

I'll confess, I was a major bfbc2 hater the first couple of hours I played. But that was coming from a daily COD addiction. You guys are right, game play is completely different, so you have to adapt or die (the latter I still do a lot of).

But with practice, proper tactics, and joining good squads, bfbc2 becomes more enjoyable every time I play it. In fact it's my game of choice. I haven't played COD in well over 3 weeks.

Krazy has been a big help and I've enjoyed gaming with him.

Edited by wevsspot

haha I have like ~220 m2 kills and I feel like I use it all the time (mostly when I am out of ammo, Ive made it a habit to switch to that), but over 600 and you are a rank less? That much be your primary weapon lol.

I'll confess, I was a major bfbc2 hater the first couple of hours I played. But that was coming from a daily COD addiction. You guys are right, game play is completely different, so you have to adapt or die (the latter I still do a lot of).

But with practice, proper tactics, and joining good squads, bfbc2 becomes more enjoyable every time I play it. In fact it's my game of choice. I haven't played COD in well over 3 weeks.

Fun playing with you too man. You seem to be getting a lot better and playing more tactically. You will find when attacking choosing your angle of attack is very important, if you see an enemy heading right for him or just opening fire right away isn't always the best option. Flank if you can and you can usually take out several unsuspecting team mates. Also on defense try and predict the enemies angle of attack. Being in a good squad and working together goes a long way, even little things like spotting enemies, dropping supplies/medic kits, and providing covering fire for your team mates goes a long way.

See, I thought BC2 was the . when it first came out, and I stopped playing MW2 altogether for 2-3 months... Then my buddies all ditched me over something that wasn't even a big deal, so I started playing MW2 more. I'm getting dang good at MW2, got my first 25 kill streak the other day. (Too bad I prestiged.....again, and didn't have a tac nuke :P) I mostly play MW2 alone, but it's fun to jump in with my clanmates and dominate a round. Nothing is more frightening than 6 -=F13=- tags on one team, esp when most of us are 5th prestige and above ;)

....But back on topic, I really only play BC2 when I have a few people I know playing.