Bad Company 2 Haters?

doopypeanut

First post, clearly I'm in tons and tons and brickloads of trolling to be awaited. I honestly hate idiots who flame on this game. It's not even terrible. Why do opinions exist? Because everyone wants to be right about stupid ., which causes trolling. I am not a troll, but am a man of great e-Justice. Tell me why people flame on this game. Please?

Here's the thing, MW2 and BC2 are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAMES!! There should honestly be a sub category for shooters. MW2 is a run and gun, small maps, and fewer payers per level. It's really better to play alone than BC2. BC2, on the other hand, is a tactical team shooter, huge maps, more players, and it's more suited to a team tactical style of play. It's kinda hard to do well in BC2 if you play by yourself, but when you are in the same room with 3 of your buddies, you do well. Me and my buddies always destroyed the other team almost single handedly. One of em got a 30,000 point game with his sniper rifle once, it was insane to watch haha.

I'll happily play both. In fact I DO play both :D CoD4 anyway. MW2 just doesn't have enough players per map

MW2 doesn't have very good map design, so if there were more people.....*shutter*

Modern Warfare 2 is so terrible. The game mechanics are going to change FPS games forever. For one, this piece of . game has auto aiming. MW2 needs to die and the hype is so high over nothing. So many fanboys, it's like the FF7 2nd Gen + Improved graphics with Sephiroth naked and shooting fireballs from his hand.

The Call of Duty series has been added to the list of games that I consider those play them, not to be true gamers

You're completely right. At my school, there are literally all sorts of people who play. Gangsters, nerds, asian chicks, Italian mobsters, African Americans, Drug users, all sorts of people. Even the ones who don't own a console or the game like it. I hate the hype certain games bring to the table.