OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

I just watched the new planet of the apes. I am rigt there with you Waco on inebriated haha. Wish I could have watched the movie wilth yall even though I don't think it was that good...

How the heck do you stream stuff Death? I just set up an account on Jusin.TV but can't figure out how to stream video without capturing my entire desktop (which means I couldn't chat).

How the heck do you stream stuff Death? I just set up an account on Jusin.TV but can't figure out how to stream video without capturing my entire desktop (which means I couldn't chat).

It's a bit of a complicated process, if you're really interested I can show you how sometime, but for now, we can watch super troopers! Going to start in about 5 minutes.

5 minutes people! Grab yer popcorns! :D

Edit, and the chat we use is the OCC IRC, for anyone that doesn't know.

Second Edit, I guess a link might be helpful, I always have them in the first post though. My link

Edited by Deathmineral

It's a bit of a complicated process, if you're really interested I can show you how sometime, but for now, we can watch super troopers! Going to start in about 5 minutes.

5 minutes people! Grab yer popcorns! :D

Edit, and the chat we use is the OCC IRC, for anyone that doesn't know.

So we're doing this tonight?

@waco , in the OP Deathmineral provides some links I think. It's really quite easy to stream once you get it figured out

Well I got the Dyyno thing installed just to play with it. Seems pretty simple but it looks like I'm limited to 10 broadcasts before it forces me to pay. Lame. :lol:

That wouldn't stop a guy like you would it? ;)