OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

You are a sick, sick man my friend..... But I love you. :thumbsup:

I think that all of us that were watching tonight really bonded....... in the most terrible way imaginable. :cheers:

Now, I'm reeealy going to be d this time.....''

.....see? You.... you see that?(that's for you Andrewr05)

I agree 100%, though have fun tryin to sleep :P

You_got_mad.jpg

:-/ I hope no-one has to go through watching that IVI.. ever again - now lets bury it and line it with lead.. then nuke it from orbit and pour lead over the ashes again, just to be sure :P

Aliens was pretty good though ey guys? once again i do apologise for the random pauses in those slow talkative scenes.. my dvd drive didn't seem to like those, in all i think you might have missed 5 mins of conversation :(

It sucks I ended up falling asleep around 5something because I remember were were talking about how it was just barely 5AM, next thing I know though I'm being woken up in the computer chair at 5:30.

:lol:

:-/ I hope no-one has to go through watching that IVI.. ever again - now lets bury it and line it with lead.. then nuke it from orbit and pour lead over the ashes again, just to be sure :P

Aliens was pretty good though ey guys? once again i do apologise for the random pauses in those slow talkative scenes.. my dvd drive didn't seem to like those, in all i think you might have missed 5 mins of conversation :(

What was iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?!?? :ouch:

What was iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?!?? :ouch:

youmad.jpg

I'll PM it to you DR :lol:

Nah, as expected he wasnt as weak hearted as you gents and didnt think it was that serious :P

It wasn't that it was THAT bad but it was that he did it while we were enjoying a movie (albeit the end credits), I mean I've seen some effed up stuff before too but I would never have expected that from an OCCer.

Sure maybe hide it in a URL shortener or something and make someone click on an image (please do not do this) but don't put that kind of stuff into something that we are ALREADY watching.

:pfp:

It wasn't that it was THAT bad but it was that he did it while we were enjoying a movie (albeit the end credits), I mean I've seen some effed up stuff before too but I would never have expected that from an OCCer.

Sure maybe hide it in a URL shortener or something and make someone click on an image (please do not do this) but don't put that kind of stuff into something that we are ALREADY watching.

:pfp:

Hey when I get people, I GET PEOPLE ;).

But you have my word, I wont do anything like that again. Plus it's not like I didn't warn you, I mentioned it earlier during the movie and one or two of you dared me to. :P

Hey when I get people, I GET PEOPLE ;).

But you have my word, I wont do anything like that again. Plus it's not like I didn't warn you, I mentioned it earlier during the movie and one or two of you dared me to. :P

You should have rick rolled em, much better

Personally I wasn't really offended by the image as much as it was supposed to be good ol' OCC fun and that isn't what most would call fun.

In other news... I'm going to be casting a little south park tonight.

Edit: Looks like I won't be casting it after all, stupid audio problems. :/

Edit: Got the audio problem fixed.

Edited by Deathmineral