Deathmineral

OCC Movie Nights

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

I've seen samurai champloo but I haven't seen afro samurai or samurai 7 so if anyone wants to cast those I'd probably be up for it.

Samurai Champloo? Afro Samurai?

I'd watch Samurai Champloo again but I didn't think Afro Samurai was really that good, I think the show was made so that black viewers got into anime. One of the worst shows I've seen, what's with that high guy that follows him around like an idiot and isn't even there

I'd watch Samurai Champloo again but I didn't think Afro Samurai was really that good, I think the show was made so that black viewers got into anime. One of the worst shows I've seen, what's with that high guy that follows him around like an idiot and isn't even there

He was the foil to the main character and also comedic relief. Plus it's Samuel L. Jackson nuff said

He was the foil to the main character and also comedic relief. Plus it's Samuel L. Jackson nuff said

Bah, if they can't get good quality comedy out of their main character(s) then they fail, instead they put some random high dude in there as a poor substitute (which itself is actually kinda funny, but during the show I didn't laugh at all. I was just like whose this guy and why's he here/what's he contributing to the plot)

See that's what they were going for, I mean I respect Samuel L as an actor (or in this case voice actor) but just because he's involved with something doesn't automatically make it gold.

Have you ever seen The Spirit?? lol he was in that, and that was one of the worst movies I've ever seen (easily the worst super hero movie, of course I've never seen the original Hulk flick)

I have to agree with IVI, actors don't make things automatically good. I've seen some of my favorite actors star in terrible movies before. I think actors have an even lower chance of making something good if their voice is all they're using as well.

I'm not saying afro samurai is bad though, but it's definitely always hit me as something marketed towards black people and that's why I never really got interested in it.

Edited by Deathmineral

I just started a show called Ninku that seems interesting, looks a little dated but has One Piece feel to it. After about 3 episodes I'll make a final decision

I have some anime that I could attempt to host... maybe...

PICTURE!

Have Seen:

Berserk

Cowboy Bebop

Ghost in the Shell (but am only halfway through the second season)

Last Exile

Evangelion

Outlaw Star

Haven't seen the rest (though seen one episode of Ergo Proxy and Paranoia Agent)

My Anime/Cartoon folder (as I lost my 700GB of anime :(, used to be ALOT bigger)]

anime.png

As far as anime on my computer goes, I have about 200gb or more, though I'd prefer to not stream subbed anime as I am a slow reader and usually pause it for when they are saying a lot of crap, so I'd probably end up pausing it a lot by accident. There are some shows I wouldn't have to worry about that with though since I've already watched them.

However I can't promise when I will have time to stream any anime. However I am about to watch some south park so if anyone wants to watch that I'll have it up on my channel, which I have a link for in my sig now to make it easier to get to.

Hey how about some "Adult" anime :evilgrin:

rule 34 may apply

Edited by CowKing

Yeah I've got all Futurama up to the last episode too.

Hey how about some "Adult" anime :evilgrin:

rule 34 may apply

:lol:

I actually don't have any.

o.0