Looking for a good case

I'll keep it short and simple. As the title says, I'm looking for a case for my rig. I am really getting interested in water cooling and would like to have a case that has grommets for water cooling, but also has great airflow if I decide not to. The system will be overclocked and stressed, so temperatures will be somewhat high. However, I am not looking to spend a fortune, either. ~$150 was my dream budget for a case, but looking around, that may not be possible. Preferably a full tower since size is not an issue and I will need room inside of it. I have since the Antec 1200 and the HAF 932 and the Cosmos 1000 and S, but can anyone specifically recommend a good case like I said above? Thanks in advance, feel free to give any input at all.

If you plan on liquid cooling, I'd recommend the Corsair Obsidian 800D. It's built to favor liquid cooling setups.

I've also heard good things about the Cooler Master Storm Sniper, though it is a mid tower.

With a $300 price tag, I would prefer to avoid the 800D.

Storm Sniper looks nice and even if I decide not to LC, it has good cooling.

I am favoring the lower-budget cases, as in around $150 or lower.

Noted cases are the HAF 922, HAF 932, Storm Sniper, CM 690 II Advanced, Antec 1200, etc.

I would suggest the Lian Li Lancool K62 black. It's only $110 and looks like it would be a good option.

The cooler master HAF 932, HAFX and storm sniper are popular options. I have a k-58 which is smaller and has two less fans but I think it would be very easy to put a water cooling loop. Despite what the specifications say any length video card should fit in the top slot of your mobo in these cases. Any lower slots would cause interference with the HDD cage.

These are a dream the put together, it is all tool less and everything mounts very nicely and is very sturdy.

I would suggest the Lian Li Lancool K62 black. It's only $110 and looks like it would be a good option.

The cooler master HAF 932, HAFX and storm sniper are popular options. I have a k-58 which is smaller and has two less fans but I think it would be very easy to put a water cooling loop. Despite what the specifications say any length video card should fit in the top slot of your mobo in these cases. Any lower slots would cause interference with the HDD cage.

These are a dream the put together, it is all tool less and everything mounts very nicely and is very sturdy.

CM Storm Sniper, 690 II Advanced or Lian LI K62. While not full tower they are very roomy, especially the Sniper as it is a really wide case to suit tall HSF's. I have the sniper but I think the other two are really decent for the money.

PS If I was going to upgrade I would definitely be looking at the Corsair 700 or 800D.

Silverstone makes cases that fit your description also.

Only a few of the Silverstone case's are bedget friendly, I understand their higher end models are good but I haven't heard anything about them really. The couple of reviews I read seemed to point out the their lower end cases are cramped and lack cable management options.

I'm running a Cooler Master HAF 922 and liking it quite a bit. The supplied 200mm fans are quiet and move the air. I think it would be almost impossible to overheat this case as a good portion of it is steel mesh and open to the outside. If necessary I could add 3-4 more fans if I wanted more ventilation but it's just not needed. My CPU cooler is a CoolIT ECO with push/pull low dBa fans and the CPU only goes to 6C over ambient at idle. So far I've only overclocked my i7-860 to 3650 Mhz and core temps maxed out at 68C under load.