Brink (360/PC/PS3)

WhenKittensATK

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brink PC Gets Steamworks, System Requirements <-- Since its Steamworks, I can buy it on Amazon or D2D now :D

is there anyone willing to gift this to me via steam and i will pay you back via paypal or gifting to equal value. at the moment it is $90USD on the australian steam. i'm sorry bethesda but i'm not going to pay $90 for something that i can get a physical copy of for $70 or get a digital copy gifted for $50. especially when they all use steamworks anyway!

anyone interested in helping me out shoot me a pm. thanks :thumbsup:

EDIT: If anyone is wondering about region pricing differences take a look at Steam Prices

Edited by bilcliff

is there anyone willing to gift this to me via steam and i will pay you back via paypal or gifting to equal value. at the moment it is $90USD on the australian steam. i'm sorry bethesda but i'm not going to pay $90 for something that i can get a physical copy of for $70 or get a digital copy gifted for $50. especially when they all use steamworks anyway!

anyone interested in helping me out shoot me a pm. thanks :thumbsup:

Have you ever done this before? Are these game codes region locked?

Preordered it for $37. But I think I'll wait on activating the code, until some reviews show up. Or I get a chance to play the game.

If it doesn't work out for me I'll probably sell off the unactivated code.

Quite a few reviews came out, most of them are bad (based on 360 review copies sent out). However they did get some good reviews, again all of them based on the 360 copy. I'll definitely put up a video of the game whenever I get around to playing it.

The main issue on the PC is ATI video card performance is very poor. Players are saying downgrade from the 11.4b hotfix and performance will be normal.

I went ahead and activated my keys through all the bad reviews, cause honestly I want to try out this game. 31 minutes left on my Steam download. I heard multiplayer isn't working yet on the PC (something I cannot verify yet).

Have you ever done this before? Are these game codes region locked?

usually not. IVIYTHOS gifted me the gta classics pack even though it wasnt available from the australian steam. and they work so i'd assume so.

also how can you region lock a digital download. seems like a strange thing to do given the main advantage of digital downloads.