New Prince Of Persia Movie

Locutus

So I was browsing around at currently playing movies and I saw that Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was playing.

Have any of you seen it, and is it any good?

Most movies they make out of video-games usually tend to suck. For example, Far Cry was one of the worst movies ever. That's why I'd like to hear what other gamers think of the movie.

I saw it, it wasn't bad. It's definitely better than far cry, and I'd say worth a gander (and yes, I do mean a male goose :happy: )

I will be the first to respond to the better than far cry statement. I would rather watch sand go through an hour glass than far cry so that doesn't sell me on going and see POP.

I didnt even know they made a Far Cry movie... sounds like thats a good thing for me I guess :D I'm not saying POP was the best movie ever, nor was it true to the story of Sands Of Time, but for what it was, it was an enjoyable movie, def gets a recommendation from me if you're into that genre of movies. Plus the main actress was pretty fine

I didnt even know they made a Far Cry movie... sounds like thats a good thing for me I guess :D I'm not saying POP was the best movie ever, nor was it true to the story of Sands Of Time, but for what it was, it was an enjoyable movie, def gets a recommendation from me if you're into that genre of movies. Plus the main actress was pretty fine

Yes, the girl is hot. First saw her in Clash of the Titans. Don't know her name though.

So I was browsing around at currently playing movies and I saw that Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was playing.

Have any of you seen it, and is it any good?

Most movies they make out of video-games usually tend to suck. For example, Far Cry was one of the worst movies ever. That's why I'd like to hear what other gamers think of the movie.

my angel and i saw it last night...excellent videography and computer generated imagery...i teared up at the happy ending :cry:

• Like 1

Saw it last night and thought it was surprisingly very good!

I played Sands of Time and Warrior Within when they were first released, but that was 7 years ago, so I don't really remember the storyline. The general premise of the dagger and sands are intact, but the rest of the story is entirely different. That's not really a bad thing though, IMO. The storyline was actually pretty good, and there were nice action sequences as well.

I saw the movie with my dad, who knew nothing of the games and he thought it was really good as well.

When it comes to video game movies, this certainly is high on the list...maybe even tops.

Will likely see this one during the drive in visit this weekend.

They have a good line ups

Date Night

Prince of Persia

Hot Tub Time Machine

Wolfman

Starting at 9:30, it looks like I wont be home till 4 or after

Some night that will be.