Bad Trip From Drinking Shroom Tea/ Ripped Out Heart

Andrewr05

See the trick is to get your thumb between the second and third ribs and using the edge of the sternum as a fulcrum in order to leverage them out of place. Once that's done, ripping the heart out is a walk in the park.

Not that far-fetched to believe he ripped the guys heart out due to a bad trip. The guys fit enough and a bad shroom trip is a terrifying experience. Plus people have done way more insane things while on PCP and other drugs.

The dude cut his friend's chest open first, reached into the chest cavity, and ripped out his heart. He didn't leverage the sternum out of place and stab his fingers through the skin/tissue. That's nearly impossible. I say nearly only because I've never searched for confirmed cases of that happening lol.

Remind me to never share any hallucinagens with any of my Wild Haired, Beady Eyed, Bull Necked, Roman Nosed, Goatee Wearing, uh friends. The dummy deserves everything he is gonna get.

just sounds like a regular friday night for me :ph34r:

no longer will i be able to say, "havin a nip of shroom tea now and then never hurt anybody"...

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions "My client was trying to silence the devil," said James Fallman.

SIADKiller.jpg

The dude cut his friend's chest open first, reached into the chest cavity, and ripped out his heart. He didn't leverage the sternum out of place and stab his fingers through the skin/tissue. That's nearly impossible. I say nearly only because I've never searched for confirmed cases of that happening lol.

It's not "nearly impossible" since the musculature around the sternum is relatively thin compared to the rest of the body aiding in penetration thought admittedly it would require impressive physical strength. Additionally it's not the sternum you're pulling out of place, it's one of the ribs and that's well within the realm of possibility.

Also, airplanes go whoosh.*

*You missed the joke. :thumbsup:

@IVI: Lawyers say the darndest things. :lol: