Bikes

Psywar

Thanks guys, the guy was awesome. He threw in all this extra stuff for free.

Such as:

-Brand new from and back tires (on top of the ones on the bike still being in a great shape)

-Matching colored full helmet

-Factory mirrors (it has "carbon fiber" ones now that I do actually like better and wont switch them back)

-Riding Jacket with little armor inserts in main pivot points and body surfaces.

Here's the only picture I have of it, the only issues I need to fix are the brake light is stuck on (brake level spring may be a worn out), and the left front turn signal needs to be replaced (may get one of those snazzy LED ones off the 'bay ;))

P1020842.jpg

Doooooiitttttttt

Dunnnit

i drove around an hour or so with my dad. sooooo fun, though I kept leaving my turnsignal on haha. other than that it was awesome. I ordered my new turn signals for the front.

Dunnnit

i drove around an hour or so with my dad. sooooo fun, though I kept leaving my turnsignal on haha. other than that it was awesome. I ordered my new turn signals for the front.

very cool brotha....have fun !

very cool brotha....have fun !

I will :D, too bad I can't ride with you. (as you were the one to just get that new bike somewhat recently right??)

I can't wait to install one of these tail lights on my bike in the future. Brighter, cooler, and less aero drag (when I remove the rear turn signals)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350365026325&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

:thumbsup:

I got these for the front turn signals

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330441218961&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT (I know there's a picture of it on the back of the bike but in the next link you'll see how it looks on the front, and on my exact bike no less!!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-Ninja-EX-250-250R-AMBER-AERO-TURN-SIGNALS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem335e07c4f8QQitemZ220620899576QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories (Though these aren't led's but it'd look the same externally)

Some did, my dad had 1975 Kawasaki 500 Three cylinder and he said that bike was insane. He mixed the gas himself so he says. I haven't talked to him about that bike in a long time but I can ask and make sure. I would do it myself rather than trust my bike to mix it properly.

lol...say ask your pop if that kawi triple ever went into lean burn....occasionally, (if the mix is a little off / hot) carbon particles inside the combustion chamber will glow red hot and then it goes into the mad hatters wild ride (double the horsepower and no way to shut down)....those old trips were notorius for unscheduled launches in lean burn...

When I own a motorcycle, I'm probably going to have enough armor to look like a cyborg! :teehee:

Be safe!

Ya I have a coat from the guy who sold me the motorcycle and it has all the armor plates, it feels pretty cool to wear :thumbsup:

When I own a motorcycle, I'm probably going to have enough armor to look like a cyborg! :teehee:

Be safe!

hypervigilance: is the word of the day !!

be safe = eyes in the back of your head / anticipating everything / presuming all drivers are talking on their cell phones and NOT paying attention to you or driving / not taking chances, putting yourself in harms way or driving recklessly / owning your lane and being visible...and much more...if i didn't have to ride at night i wouldn't. weird things happen at night...

I learn that you can't downshift two gears in a turn lol, I went from 5th to 3rd so I'd have power out of the turn and let the clutch out midturn and the bike fishtailed. I didn't fall or lose control but it taught me to do all my downshifting pre-turn.

Man is this different from my car, i barely ever have to use the brakes (for planned slow downs) the engine braking is so much more pronounced.