Blast from tha past

Warby35

Playstation 2... And I don't regret that a tiny bit. Don't think I'm a console hater or anything, I've played on dozens of different consoles, I just don't own them :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just out of interest, which one would you rather look at? this avatar or the boobs one- did anyone see both?

I will change back tomorrow and let me know (here, just quote this). Your wish is my command!

Warby

Boobs

Boobs

Are we a happy bunny now?

It is mesmerizing init! :blink::blink::blink::blush:

How may of you had a spectrum? any model, I had a....... was it a 16+ and a 48k ! that's of the top of my head I may be wrong with the models,

The 16+ was the thin one with rubber keys and the 48k was the regular keyboard with the attached tape recorder.... Oooooh technology, love it!

2 tape recorders back to back- the original pirates!

Warby

Are we a happy bunny now?

It is mesmerizing init! :blink::blink::blink::blush:

How may of you had a spectrum? any model, I had a....... was it a 16+ and a 48k ! that's of the top of my head I may be wrong with the models,

The 16+ was the thin one with rubber keys and the 48k was the regular keyboard with the attached tape recorder.... Oooooh technology, love it!

2 tape recorders back to back- the original pirates!

Warby

EDIT: Why are my boobs not bouncing? hang in there (the file size hasn't been reduced has it?)

EDIT#2 Tried a different set, no bounce.... I will not be beaten (well that depends on what your beating me with!)

EDIT#3 Still no bounce :(

EDIT#4 Yeah! back to the origanals, my god there are loads- I was like a kid in a candy store!

Edited by Warby35

Did you not see my 'boobs avatar? the one before this, I was told by many people it was mesmerizing, they had trouble getting past it to actually read the damn post B:)

See no more posts! :wacko:

actually i prefer your old avatar, but then again i seen that one before (tho still good)

for a blast from the past, i dug up this old avatar for a little bit of use