The Witcher 2

InCrYsIs

Dont worry you will get some nice sword drops and armor. I made that sword as well but ended up using something else sometimes. Forget atm sorry. The money values start rising too no worries there.

I actually ended up reloading a save just before I bought the stuff and decided to not get them. Instead I went with what I had cuz it was pretty good since I was able to buy good equipment from chapter 2. Then I found some formulas for another armor and I think for a silver sword, also nice gauntlets n stuff so I managed to get an even better equipment for less. Chapter 3 seemed pretty easy. I think I finished the game with like 5-6 unused talent points. I had only maxed half of my showrdsman tree and a few other skills from the other trees like the Quen sign and the one from alchemy that raises the mutagens 35%, but I only put 1 mutagen. Sold the rest cuz mutagens are pretty good items to sell since they are the most expensive item that you can get from a fallen monster.

The witcher could make a pretty neat multiplayer game with those nice items n stuff.

what happened to this game getting a demo? the combat system in the first game was the reason i gave up on it after like an hour. i'd love to try this game before forking out $70 on it just to find out i dont like it.

what happened to this game getting a demo? the combat system in the first game was the reason i gave up on it after like an hour. i'd love to try this game before forking out $70 on it just to find out i dont like it.

The gameplay in the second game is quite different from the first one. It's more responsive like in other RPGs (except better). You won't like if you like challenging games though, cuz it's supposedly soooo hard.

Edited by sack_patrol

The gameplay in the second game is quite different from the first one. It's more responsive like in other RPGs (except better). You won't like if you like challenging games though, cuz it's supposedly soooo hard.

The prologue was really difficult before patch 1.2 They even admitted to it (obviously, since they patched it)

The prologue was really difficult before patch 1.2 They even admitted to it (obviously, since they patched it)

Not really, I only died at the part with the dragon a few times cuz with all the fire I couldn't notice my health draining. Also sometimes fire would come through into the bunkers that you move though to get to the gate. Everything else was just regular soldiers.

Not really, I only died at the part with the dragon a few times cuz with all the fire I couldn't notice my health draining. Also sometimes fire would come through into the bunkers that you move though to get to the gate. Everything else was just regular soldiers.

Ok but you're Sack Patrol, the greatest gamer of all time. This game is easy. Everyone else just sucks. I forgot.

Ok but you're Sack Patrol, the greatest gamer of all time. This game is easy. Everyone else just sucks. I forgot.

lol, it doesn't take a 'great gamer' to beat this game. It just seems like most other RPGs have dumbed down people and everyone has gotten used to just button smashing their way through everything. So when a decent game comes out with somewhat of a solid combat system, people can't understand that maybe there's something more to it than that.

• 1 month later...

Patch 1.3 is out for the game with 50 changes to the game including a new DLC that can be accessed in Chapter 2.

I finished the first witcher game a few days ago and I imported a save from it into The Witcher 2 and got some very neat items that aren't super good but very cool to have. Gonna give it another shot on Insane.

• 2 months later...

I'm playing it too. But at normal (2/4). I really want to enjoy the game without make it impossible.

For that i'm fighting with Need for Speed Shift2. Drift sucks so hard. I need 2 races to finish it and the one before last seems imposible.

• 5 months later...

The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition coming out April 17.

Gonna be free DLC for PC and full retail for Xbox360 because it's making it's debut on the console.

Here are the two newest trailers for the game. Sexy stuff. Some of the best trailers I've seen. Especially the Cinematic trailer. That's pretty freakin insane.