funny videos

N.E.A

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCAsd1V5Oc&feature=plcp

Remind me to never hit a car in Russia :blink:

Guy's a piece of sh- for driving the tractor drunk, hitting all those cars, etc, but I wouldn't have ganged up with other people and beat the living hell out of him. Yes, I'd throw him out of the tractor, but they took it too far.

Guy's a piece of sh- for driving the tractor drunk, hitting all those cars, etc, but I wouldn't have ganged up with other people and beat the living hell out of him. Yes, I'd throw him out of the tractor, but they took it too far.

I disagree... I've been shit-faced drunk before and knew not to drive, some people need something sever to happen to them before they realize the repercussions of there stupidity.

This guy could have easily ran through a crowd of people or something much more terrible, if black eyes, a broken jaw and missing teeth is what it takes to make you NEVER get in a vehicle while drunk then so be it.

I disagree... I've been shit-faced drunk before and knew not to drive, some people need something sever to happen to them before they realize the repercussions of there stupidity.

This guy could have easily ran through a crowd of people or something much more terrible, if black eyes, a broken jaw and missing teeth is what it takes to make you NEVER get in a vehicle while drunk then so be it.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

In america he would also be suing the shit out of all those people for assaulting him :P