Bioshock chainsaw sculpture

Andrewr05

that's pretty cool, except the the helmet sort of looked like bomberman since he couldn't hollow it out (or back light the inside)

Okay then, lets see you do a better job IVI :P I know I couldn't BEGIN to do that

Okay then, lets see you do a better job IVI :P I know I couldn't BEGIN to do that

Well I wouldn't say you couldn't begin to :blink:, I'll go start up my chainsaw right now and proudly say I put forth a better effort :P

There was a guy in my old town where I use to live in Illinois who would just randomly make chainsaw art. He lived by the side of the main road so everytime you went past, you could see him working on a 12 foot high sculpture. The last one I remember him doing was of an eagle in flight above a bear.. was monstrous but really sweet looking.

There are some guys around Lake Tahoe who do bear carvings with a chainsaw, some are small like 2 ft high.. others are close to 10 ft or so. :lol: My mom's cousin bought a 5 foot one, my parents a 2 foot one.

Can't say I've seen a video game art one though, but this one is pretty sweet. For what he can do with the chainsaw, I'd say the facemask is pretty good but yeah.. it kind of looks like Bomberman. :P

Edited by bp9801