The Unofficial (?) Post your Youtube Channel Thread

SenitaL

Thought it would be a good idea for all of us to share our Youtube (or Equivilent) Channel's, so we can check out each others videos :)

Mine:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Senital786

I've only just started Uploading and being a 'propper' active member myself, i never knew it was so fun! (afterall ive been a member since 06 lol) :D - on a side note, does anyone else notice when you watch a video Direct VIA a users profile, its laggy as hell but when you open the video on its own page (like with the comments and such underneath) then it plays Butter Smooth.

Edited by SenitaL

Cool videos. Maybe I need to replay Mass Effect 1 again. I never made past 3-4 hours into the game. Your occupation is game designer? That true?

Mine: http://www.youtube.com/user/krazyxazn

Some videos of: DOD:S, Stalker: Clear Sky, BF: Heroes, CS:S, Dragon Age: Origins, TF2, and Bad Company 2.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Your occupation is game designer? That true?

Will be soon enough :lol: Im working on it, gotten through a third of my Course Material, and im required to create a game from scratch using gamemaker, which ill be starting in a little while :thumbs-up:

Edit: By the way, i love your New Avatar! its super B:)

Edited by SenitaL

Cool.

Thanks for the SC2 sounds videos, I forgot to watch them when you posted it in the SC2 topic.

Lol Thor reminds me of Arnold.

Yeah thats what I thought too, I have the protoss video I am going to upload soon too. Not as good as the Terran sounds, but there are a few good ones :)

WOW Andrew! I never knew you were a fan of Red Dwarf too?!! :D man i loved that show to bits! doesnt matter if its an episode ive already seen for a hunderd times its still just as epic! :)
Yeah, Red Dwarf is fricken sweet!

;)