The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

They've done that with all the weapons increased the damage while decreasing the amount of body armor each player has.

YESS! love that. Thats something that always bothered me in BC2, the amount of hits it takes with any weapon to put someone in the ground. glad Vietnam did something to help this

Operation Hastings unlocked on PC version of Vietnam! I was playing when we passed 69 million team actions. I was kind of hoping for fireworks, parades, and topless babes, but unfortunately none of that happened and the level isn't available yet so I'm off to bed.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

Operation Hastings I think is the best map yet on Vietnam. On conquest mode I like how it's a constant battle bc the 4 flags are in each corner of the map and you really have to work as a team to hold each one. Only played one round in Rush and had no idea where I was haha.

Yea Operation Hastings on conquest is huge. It kind of reminds me more of Crysis maps where you have more of a huge sandbox to play in unlike the other Vietnam maps where all you get is a shoebox.

I like the rush mode on OH a lot too. All the other maps have a bunch of choke points and are very hard to attack. This map has a ton of space to move around, no choke points, and makes a much more entertaining battle.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

• 2 weeks later...