WhenKittensATK

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

Well, NOW im starting to have issues with the game. Since the update, game has crashed twice (possibly due to an unstable OC on my GPU) , and now audio keeps cutting out and then a crash 50% of the time. not sure if this is on my end or a problem with the game.

hopefully it stops. i need to game some this weekend because i got finals all next week!

Mine crashes sometimes too. Rarely but it's happened. It's probably not the GPU overclock although I also have one.

check the spelling in your sig. (Phemom ? ) lol

It's a bug with the previous patch. Several friends and myself have had several crashes since the patch on a daily basis. It's not your system it's the game.

:whoa:

haha see Krazypoloc i knew i wasnt crazy!

Well that really bums me out about the crashes. I have had literally ZERO problems with this game while everyone else was bitching about bugs. SO i guess my time has come. hopefully its fixed soon

so ive been going back to the game. Mainly to finish up the SP, and i kept on hard crashing, so i turned off catalyst AI and it ran like a charm :D. Vietnam cant come soon enough