The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Does anyone else get a strange bug where they can't join a server when they boot up the game? It fixes itself if i just quit and start again, but It's getting quite annoying. First it was PB being a POS, but I got that fixed, and now it's this.

Does anyone else get a strange bug where they can't join a server when they boot up the game? It fixes itself if i just quit and start again, but It's getting quite annoying. First it was PB being a POS, but I got that fixed, and now it's this.

Does it say something like "Your connection was lost while trying to connect"? I get the same bug. I also get the "stats reset" bug when I leave a server before joining the next map, fixes it self after restarting but annoying.

Does it say something like "Your connection was lost while trying to connect"? I get the same bug. I also get the "stats reset" bug when I leave a server before joining the next map, fixes it self after restarting but annoying.

Yeah, it was something like that. I don't get the stats bug though.

Made the mistake of buying Vietnam. Can't join a server, I get immideatly "Lost connection to the server, please check your internet connection". Should have just waited six months for them to fix the bugs. Oh well, Bad company 2 works like a charm nowadays so I'll just play that.

just reinstalled BC2 today after formatting my computer last month. i log into my account and it recognises that im level 37 but it thinks i have to unlock everything again. its also wiped my k/d ratio but kept all my dogtags :huh:

EDIT: i go on the official bc2 website and according to that im still lvl 29 :doh:

Edited by bilcliff

just reinstalled BC2 today after formatting my computer last month. i log into my account and it recognises that im level 37 but it thinks i have to unlock everything again. its also wiped my k/d ratio but kept all my dogtags :huh:

EDIT: i go on the official bc2 website and according to that im still lvl 29 :doh:

Something like that is happening to me for me as well. Whats interesting though is that once I get in a game everything is unlocked already, so its probably just some funky stats-bug on the summary pages.

Just restart your game if your stats are "reset". Idk, by me my rank totally disappears sometimes and other times it does what it does by you. Restart fixes it usually, if not I restart a few times. It is frustrating though.

Made the mistake of buying Vietnam. Can't join a server, I get immideatly "Lost connection to the server, please check your internet connection". Should have just waited six months for them to fix the bugs. Oh well, Bad company 2 works like a charm nowadays so I'll just play that.

Stupid question but did you recieve your activation code when you purchased Vietnam. I had the same issue when i first purchased it as well, buddy of mine told me i had to check the email and activate the serial key that was sent to me before it would allow me to join.

Im curious to know what your favorite conquest/rush map is, choose one of each, or if you only prefere one mode over the other what would be your favorite.

i stick to Conquest mostly. Rush is okay, i just have more fun with Conquest.