The Gallery Of Regrets

Rokkaholik

What a befitting title for this collection of lifelong "what the heck did I go and do that for?!?!?"

Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and then go to the next... There's also a few NSFW ones as well

http://ugliesttattoos.com/

Edited by Rokkaholik

Oh god, I just can't imagine... when did these ever seem like a good idea? People, keep your friends from doing these things, yes they are funny but seriously, why wouldn't you stop these people?

You have to wonder what the tattoo artist is thinking when they come in and ask for certain things... "You want me to tattoo WHAT? WHERE?". I know a few tattoo artists that will flat out refuse to do certain work for various reasons whether it be religious, racial, etc... And some will even refuse just because they believe that it may be a spur of the moment choice that the person will regret later. But I suppose that's why most will have signage that they have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Besides, as an artists, would you really want your name or reputation out there for doing certain tattoos? :lol:

Oh god, I just can't imagine... when did these ever seem like a good idea? People, keep your friends from doing these things, yes they are funny but seriously, why wouldn't you stop these people?

It's simple,,, stupid people often have stupid friends.

When you live in one of the 'Spring Break Central' places (Panama City, FL) and you go to get a real tattoo during any time of spring break, they don't really take you seriously until they realize you actually live here. Then they start telling you about all the crazy tattoo's they do because people are drunk and just want something tattoo'd. It's always hilarious listening to the stories.