Best waterblock?

The Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processors, many water cooling companies will have to take in to consideration any new heat generated by more than one processor core. With one processor core, you can control the heat more easily.The Apogee GT seems to have a more polished bottom than the regular Apogee previously tested.

The Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processors, many water cooling companies will have to take in to consideration any new heat generated by more than one processor core. With one processor core, you can control the heat more easily.The Apogee GT seems to have a more polished bottom than the regular Apogee previously tested.

Google and copying stuff from reviews=fail...

http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/Swi..._GT/index.shtml

Google and copying stuff from reviews=fail...

http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/Swi..._GT/index.shtml

BUSTED!

Haha people obviously think we don't read around on the internet cause apparently I see this alot on here but don't bother mentioning it. :lol:

Anyways I wish people would stop recommending the crap Apogee block. Number 1 it's not the best block. Number 2 swiftech is poorly made stuff. It's a product for beginners. All their products have machining marks and scratches. The finish is horrendous, especially on their radiator products where the finish is painted. The only thing I buy of theirs is the pumps. I'd only buy it if I was on a budget. If you want to step up to the best blocks get the Heatkiller block or the EK Supreme-HF. When you start to really get into watercooling you'll learn about nickel plating your blocks as opposed to copper.

Edited by Queenz