What amazing! OC without Brain, Easily up to 4.39GHz, Turbo boost

Xtreme_Ocer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should run it with as much RAM as possible and for at least an hour (preferably with 1 and 2 threads, this increases the chance that cores clocked up with turbo boost will be caught producing an error).

Edited by Waco

If it is you can you tell me the exact bios setting i need to enter. Mine will not boost over 3.8ish.

Dear Danny,

My Setting as bellow...

Frequency Setting

4273072314_606b6fc774_o.jpg

Voltage Setting

4273072264_da1f60ecd8_o.jpg

My M/B is Asus P7P55D Deluxe. It may be different from yours.

But you can still try it out.

Good day.

Its not what he has done. Its ppl dont think that he is the original creator of this post. If you google "turbo boost 4.39" there are loads of post in dif forums with all dif names.

If he is the original man/woman hats of and thank you. If not we think its a cheep trick to steal someones work.

I honestly think he is the original author, but that he's not "just some guy" like most of us are. I PERSONALLY (note in caps, this is a subjective, not objective statement) believe he works for intel, due to some interesting lines in his posts ("IBT is the best way to test" is one, as most use prime95).

I honestly think he is the original author, but that he's not "just some guy" like most of us are. I PERSONALLY (note in caps, this is a subjective, not objective statement) believe he works for intel, due to some interesting lines in his posts ("IBT is the best way to test" is one, as most use prime95).

I deeply wish I work in intel...

Thank you for believe me... :D

Edited by Xtreme_Ocer

I believe he works for intel, due to some interesting lines in his posts ("IBT is the best way to test" is one, as most use prime95).

And overall this post seems more like an advertisement. Also it seems misleading in the way that Turbo Boost alone makes it jump to 4.39GHz.