CES 2010 Coverage

Bosco

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only 480 dollars.. lol. Too bad I'm not on T-Mobile, maybe I can convince my brother to get it and let me check it out haha. I suppose I could always switch to T-Mobile when my current contract expires.. but I just switched to Verizon 4 years ago lol. Hmm...

Only 480 dollars.. lol. Too bad I'm not on T-Mobile, maybe I can convince my brother to get it and let me check it out haha. I suppose I could always switch to T-Mobile when my current contract expires.. but I just switched to Verizon 4 years ago lol. Hmm...

It's definitely a pretty sweet phone, but yeah, $480 is a bit steep.

The In Win Maelstrom case can really have six 22cm fans in it? Uh, where? Thats cool if it can but it doesn't look like it imo. The HDD enclosures look nice, I love the fact that they encrypt the drive once they are locked in.

We saw Drew Carey, but too many people around for us to get a picture WITH him. I believe there's a photo of him somewhere...I'll try to dig it up.

The important question here is, did you get pictures of Lady Gaga?

The important question here is, did you get pictures of Lady Gaga?

IGN has a short video of her with her introducing her new headphone line. I seriously thought she was wearing a big hat until I realized it was her hair. Nice outfit, but her hair could kill a man.

Nope, didn't see her. What I read actually said she was there yesterday, not today...haven't looked at IGN to see what day the coverage was. Not sure if any other guys saw her, but I didn't hear anything.

We saw Drew Carey, but too many people around for us to get a picture WITH him. I believe there's a photo of him somewhere...I'll try to dig it up.

I know Jimmy Fallon was there last year, I am not sure if he is there this year. Check his twitter :-P

The In Win Maelstrom case can really have six 22cm fans in it? Uh, where? Thats cool if it can but it doesn't look like it imo. The HDD enclosures look nice, I love the fact that they encrypt the drive once they are locked in.

it will fit the 12cm fans in the front, the back, a top (second one here too) and it comes with 1 22cm fan on the side panel with the option of fitting a total of 6 12cm fans instead...quite a bit of fans if you ask me