The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Transformers 2 Rise of the Fallen- I don't care about bad acting or any of that stuff, I LOVE GIANT ROBOTS. Ya'll can suck it lol, and Optimus is the coolest Prime I've ever seen.

Last Starfighter- I used to watch this over and over as a child and just recently acquired it on DVD 25th anniversary edition and missed it so!! Definitely watch it if you want a classic, feel good, Sci-fi movie

Rango- Really awesome family friendly animated western!! I highly recommend this, it's cute and funny!

Moon- I forget who told me to watch this but it was interesting, a fresh sci-fi brought to the table. (Though more of a Drama then Action for those looking for Action) I really liked it though, Gerty is the man!

• 2 weeks later...

Caught up on Fairy Tail. Started on a new anime series called Usagi Drop, pretty good (watched all 5 eps in one sitting).

I was thinking about checking that out since Taka started subbing it, good to know it's not bad

Movies:

Arthur- Pretty ridiculous but funny romantic comedy, didn't know what to expect going in but really liked it!

Get Low- Meh, it was ok I guess. Just expected a comedy from the trailers and it was more of a mellow drama.

watched a couple of eps of Idiot Abroad at the Gf's yesterday

Your highness - normally i dont like danny mcbride but i thoroughly enjoyed this. it was quite funny. although in saying that i like James Franco normally, but i didnt like him in this.

Just watched Falling Skies season finale last night, really good.

Also just watched Jericho on Netflix, was a great series and CBS was dumb to cancel it.

I RAGED about the cliffhanger :(

Of course, I got spoiled by having them all recorded and watching them all the night before the season finale. Luckily, it returns next summer for a new season. :)