RIP Verran

grounded87

On 1/5/2021 at 5:06 AM, Encrypted_God said:

Hey all. I'm sure most/all don't remember me, but anyways.... Im a OLD GUY from waaaaay back in the day. I recall I met him about 20 years ago. Verran is a cool guy. We talked a lot through pm's. So I raise my glass again to him. 

I certainly remember you "OLD GUY". Was lot's of fun here back in the day. Was even more fun in the "DFI STREET" days before the forums were merged.

14 minutes ago, kitfit1 said:

I certainly remember you "OLD GUY". Was lot's of fun here back in the day. Was even more fun in the "DFI STREET" days before the forums were merged.

Holy crap!! I do remember the DFI street!! Genie and I sure had a love affair back then ;)

Oh lord. Has it been that long ago! Yea.... We are veterans of OCC. I think we deserve a gold watch. Or at least a bottle of prune juice. Hey Bosco, how about all the veterans get a badge. 

Anyways.... I don't wanna rob this thread from verran. Love ya pal. 

I'm just the baby here, but it getting close to 18 years now for me on OCC.

I didn't know Verran well, and my memory is a bit fuzzy. However I do remember him being very helpful when I asked stupid questions about computers.

On 1/9/2021 at 2:18 AM, ir_cow said:

I'm just the baby here, but it getting close to 18 years now for me on OCC.

I didn't know Verran well, and my memory is a bit fuzzy. However I do remember him being very helpful when I asked stupid questions about computers.

i started lurking here in 2007 and finally decided to come up for air in 2008 and so green and wet behind the ears... But Verran and Roadrunner and Hrdnrg were about the most helpful members and quite a few laughs... It was most entertaining back then !!