2009 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Got my Palit 210 today which is pretty cool. Not sure what to do with it yet. Thanks again.

I just got mine today too, and same to the "I have no idea what to do with it". I always wanted a Palit card buuuuuuuut, I think I might just sell this 210 or let my dad use it. I already have the 8800GT as my physx card, and I think the 210 might not even have enough shaders for the nvidia drivers to allow it to do physx.

I wanna see some pics :)

here you go!

(look at the little bit of bending in the 4th pic) I bent it back straight so no worries

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

I really need to take my real digital camera back from my friend <_< I hate cell phone camera's, my cellphone usually has decent pictures but now they are starting to look like every other crappy cell phone camera

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Andrew, that looks nice. I wasn't aware they had a red and black scheme on it, the last time I saw one it was just all silver. That looks pretty sweet. Have you gotten it installed yet?

Damn Andrew, that looks nice. I wasn't aware they had a red and black scheme on it, the last time I saw one it was just all silver. That looks pretty sweet. Have you gotten it installed yet?
This one is the special limited "Xmas Edition".

I won't install it till the weekend probably, don't feel like literally disassembling EVERYTHING in my PC to install it...

:lol:

This one is the special limited "Xmas Edition".

I won't install it till the weekend probably, don't feel like literally disassembling EVERYTHING in my PC to install it...

:lol:

I guess I should read the words on the box instead of looking at the pictures lol. Still looks cool though, nice to see a different color other than silver though wonder if it'll affect performance any.

But disassembling everything is half the fun of a new cooler! :lol: Maybe you can clock that Xeon up a little higher. ;)

I just got mine today too, and same to the "I have no idea what to do with it". I always wanted a Palit card buuuuuuuut, I think I might just sell this 210 or let my dad use it. I already have the 8800GT as my physx card, and I think the 210 might not even have enough shaders for the nvidia drivers to allow it to do physx.

-lotsa huge pics-

Your lucky thats a slim/low profile card. that bend on the other end of that with the PCB on it wouldn't of handled it that well

- Andrewr: that heatsink looks awsome with the red finish on top

Edited by cirro

ummm wow. Do you want me to get you a replacement?

No don't worry about it, I'll probably plug it in tomorrow and make sure it works ok. I bent the metal back straight with my hands (my 4870x2 came with a similar bend and it works fine).

Got my Titan Fenrir today:

PICTURES!!

Should I be honored?

PICTURE!!

Thanks Titan and OCC!

Heres a quick vid that I made...

That grease is awesome lol

and for future reference you're never touching any cooler of mine :lol:

No don't worry about it, I'll probably plug it in tomorrow and make sure it works ok. I bent the metal back straight with my hands (my 4870x2 came with a similar bend and it works fine).

Ok let me know if you have any issues.

lmao

yeah, you like that?

Yeah, repost your comment on Youtube I accidentally clicked remove instead of reply...

<_<

lefte.jpgn00b!

Reposted!! (you need to make a video of CPU cooler break dancing)

Ok let me know if you have any issues.

Will do, but I'll place a bet that it'll work perfectly. I'll be extra hard on it's testing ;)

Storm Scout came in today. Rather nice case, much better than the K7B. The included fans are quiet, but push acceptable air and the red LEDs aren't too bright when turned on. Thanks OCC and Cooler Master. :)

th_stormscout.jpg

I love that case