2009 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

First off congratz to all of ther winners!

Rob If you want I can build it for you so all you need to do is install the video cards and rock and roll!

Ya I have been talking to him on how we will get it to him. I will let you know what we decide.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the winners here they are:

Mushkin

4GB DDR2 Blackline Memory - Scott P

Whoo Hoo!!

I won a Mushkin PSU at the old DFI forums. I guess the folks at Mushkin must really like me. Thanks Guys!

Scott

Woah I actually won. Thats cool. It's a ECS P55 Mobo...I don't know if it's good since I'm not seeing any revies on occ...I guess I gotta look around, it's also an intel...lol

EDIT: I'm not sure what the exact model is... oh well...it's still cool...not a super big prize but a prize non the less, not to be taken for granted. Thanks OCC.

Edited by ballist1x

Woah I actually won. Thats cool. It's a ECS P55 Mobo...I don't know if it's good since I'm not seeing any revies on occ...I guess I gotta look around, it's also an intel...lol

EDIT: I'm not sure what the exact model is... oh well...it's still cool...not a super big prize but a prize non the less, not to be taken for granted. Thanks OCC.

Man I would say any minimum $100 mobo is a pretty big prize.

Man I would say any minimum $100 mobo is a pretty big prize.

Well ya...I mean ecs isn't the best mobo maker out there and I probably won't be making an intel set up...but like I said, I'm glad I won something. I guess theres also that it's not really about what you win...but that OCC is kind enough to actually make this contest and give away stuff worth thousands of dollars, so thats pretty awesome n stuff rite so I'm thankful.

Edited by ballist1x

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ecs_p55ha/