[WTS] evga 275

xchrissypoox

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey everyone I want to sell an evga superclocked gtx 275 I will sell it for $190 shipped (it was $260 when I bought it), PM with an offer for how much you want mine for. I have registered it with evga so if you need to use the warranty in the future I will let you have the RMA information.

I would like to be payed through Paypal unless you're someone who works for OCC in which case I trust you and you can decide how you want to pay.

Please no thread crapping PM if you think my price is unreasonable. the average price sold on ebay is $266 I will sell it for $190 or best offer (in PM form).

here are some pictures of it (I will take a picture with my name in it in a second I'm currently on the computer it is installed into):

having trouble uploading to image shack right now but here is a pic of it from the "inside pics of your pc" thread: img1176p.jpg

896MB evga SC

Edited by xchrissypoox

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you had the card? OC's? Do you still have the OG packaging w/ accessories? Hmm by the way I love the zip ties on the fans, lol I'm so curious how you did that! :)

Edited by MJCRO

Here is the photo with name 33bcqok.jpg

How long have you had the card? OC's? Do you still have the OG packaging w/ accessories?

Since 8/12/2009, I've never OC'd it but I will check and see what I can get it to and post the results, yes I have the packaging and accessories and they come with it naturally.

Edited by xchrissypoox

Hmm by the way I love the zip ties on the fans, lol I'm so curious how you did that! :)

On the ram it is going through those goofy wave things that mushkins have and then the one accross is going under the first one. On the heatsink its pulled really tight. Above the HDD it is pulled tight so that a spare 90mm I had can float in front of the video card.

so you have 2 cards for sale...?

nice price BTW...nice pics too...thanks

nope that was a typo, originally i was gonna make this thread to buy someone elses 275 for sli or to sell mine (whichever happened first) but then I thought about it and decided I just want a 5850 so I'm selling it. I accidently didn't clean up some of the mess from my original idea hence the confusing statement that was there.

Edited by xchrissypoox

Yeah I'm really tempted to take it off your hands seeing how its not that old of a card! I'll get back to you tomorrow about buying it and see cause I would have to put the money into my Paypal. Uggh omg what a great card for a future build. :thumbs-up:

Yeah I'm really tempted to take it off your hands seeing how its not that old of a card! I'll get back to you tomorrow about buying it and see cause I would have to put the money into my Paypal. Uggh omg what a great card for a future build. :thumbs-up:

Its ready when you are as long as no one beats you to it :)

are you insane...you have 2 uber clocked 5770s. :blink:

(sorry Chris, heck you should run his 5770s if he's really willing to give them up for the 275, you'd win in the end)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

are you insane...you have 2 uber clocked 5770s. :blink:

(sorry Chris, heck you should run his 5770s if he's really willing to give them up for the 275, you'd win in the end)

Nah, I'm getting a 5850 since I'm finally gonna be able to get a ultrasharp next month (along with the new card). And eventually I might crossfire it for those extra framerates so I'd prefer money, also what slick said.

Edited by xchrissypoox