Am I being paranoid?

Gr4vitas

hey, it's pretty normal to wonder who a girlfriend is hanging out with...

if the problem is that you don't know her friends, then just be more social, go to a house party or McDonalds or whatever you do... meet some of them... not in a judgemental way, just in a friendly, social, normal way

girls are allowed to have male friends, and in my experience, it's a lot better if they have a mix of male and female friends than just females :lol: less bitching, less whining, less PMS/PMT, and less girly shopping lol

just chill out, and hang out more, stop hiding at your parents' house lol, you're 19, should have flown the nest by now :P

this is also a good idea meet her friends hang out with her with them, i know i couldnt do this because i hate my girlfriends friends as it is but if you can stand it more power to you

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This definatley is not normal behavior. ive been in a relationship for 3 years, even when we started dating my girlfriend did not hang out with guys, it isnt normal.. if she ever wanted to hang out with another guy it would be a definate NO and if i ever wanted to hang out with just another girl it would be a NO.

That's a relationship destined to fail in a hilariously bad way...

ither way even if nothing has happened yet with one of these guy friends somthing will eventually... shell be at there house.. theyll get all cozey hanging out and one thing will eventually lead to another.. should shouldnt be doing this too you its obviously bothering you alot... so i say try and talk to her about it CALMLY if you havent been, if she starts to get pissy just tell her thats it.... dont put up with that crap it isnt normal especially if you want a serious relationship

:lol: Yep. Failure.

Guys - if you can't trust a girl there's no sense in dating anyone. You'll just end up a mess.

No, it's not normal for people dating to completely ignore the opposite gender. Not in the slightest. :lol:

Edited by Waco

:withstupid:

My girlfriend has primarily guy friends. It doesn't bother me in the least. She simply doesn't like hanging out with girls, it's who she is and I'm not going to try and stop her, but that's because I trust her to not mess around. That's called trust. If you can't trust a girl hanging out with other guys, then either she can't be trusted or you've clearly got issues.

you're 19 and she's 20...so why so serious ? if your spider senses are tingling theres probably a good reason....go bark up another tree for awhile B:)

Bingo! That's the way to go to get over a screaming GF!

my gfs never wanted to hang out with another guy maybe thats why i think it is so weird... but none the less i still think a girl hanging out with a guy alone.. is strange and maybe since were so serious thats another reason i find it strange... married men dont hang out with wemon normally.. and vice versa

my gfs never wanted to hang out with another guy maybe thats why i think it is so weird... but none the less i still think a girl hanging out with a guy alone.. is strange and maybe since were so serious thats another reason i find it strange... married men dont hang out with wemon normally.. and vice versa

That's not normal...

If you can't trust people then getting into a relationship is bad idea because that is one of the key fundamentals of a relationship.

Also some times you just got to except women aren't for everyone and some people can't handle the intricacies of a women and should just stay away from dating, and relationships, marriage, parenting.

Now is the problem with you or is the problem with her??

Do you spend enough time with her, while I wouldn't care if a g/f of mine hung out with male friends, she'd never have time to since I'd be with her ALOT. I have a friend just like the girl you mentioned, and I like her but I wouldn't try anything. It's tempting because she used to like me the whole time she was trying to hook me up with her friend, then I didn't see her for a while and he has a b/f now, but told me that she liked me that whole time, I was so pissed lol.....anyway I won't bring my own issues into this, the reason I brought my example up is because her b/f rarely ever hangs out with her so she hangs out with a lot of friends (and yes, other males besides me). The girl you're referring to is a human being and has a life of her own to live. It's not "oh let me wait and do nothing until Gr4vitas get's done what he's doing, screw my friends". You should trust her no matter who she's with, and if you want her to hang with you more than do that. If you're nervous you'd lose her than just show her how much more she'd be missing if she didn't choose you.

(I hope that made some sorta sense, if you don't want to read it all, in summary just spend alot of quality time with her and trust her when she is on her own time)

hey, it's pretty normal to wonder who a girlfriend is hanging out with...

if the problem is that you don't know her friends, then just be more social, go to a house party or McDonalds or whatever you do... meet some of them... not in a judgemental way, just in a friendly, social, normal way

girls are allowed to have male friends, and in my experience, it's a lot better if they have a mix of male and female friends than just females :lol: less bitching, less whining, less PMS/PMT, and less girly shopping lol

just chill out, and hang out more, stop hiding at your parents' house lol, you're 19, should have flown the nest by now :P

:withstupid: Get to know the friends, and get to know her better.

Jeez this thread really took off huh, I've read all of it. Everyone is saying "if you cant trust her it will never work" however I don't think its so much that I cant trust her I just think that the relationship is still too young for me to be able to completely trust her, had I been with her for 6 months it'd be a lot different, but only 2 months doesn't give me a lot.

Every time I talk to her and hang out with her I feel like I'm an idiot for not trusting her because she really means it when she says she loves me, when she says she misses me and can't wait to see me ect.

I'll just have to give it time, let it play out just relax and try not to get too into it, just enjoy the ride.