MuAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

shiver_8

you guys crack me up... yes you are right this isnt a stability shot its more of to show you temps. It will do 9 test strings then error out, but its the ram not the cpu. If i put it on the memory test they error after one string. I could probably stabilize it more by messing with the memory skews, but im in the dark for the most part when it comes to that stuff. I've even read articles on it and it just is way to much for me to absorb lol. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys crack me up... yes you are right this isnt a stability shot its more of to show you temps. It will do 9 test strings then error out, but its the ram not the cpu. If i put it on the memory test they error after one string. I could probably stabilize it more by messing with the memory skews, but im in the dark for the most part when it comes to that stuff. I've even read articles on it and it just is way to much for me to absorb lol. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

very simple solution:

Lower your ram speed. every bios does this a little different. But you know, change the divider!

very simple solution:

Lower your ram speed. every bios does this a little different. But you know, change the divider!

He is already running 1:1 so it should not go any lower. Nice FSB clock speed there. It was obvious from the first glance

Yeah I did 4.5 for the warz as well, but I did it on a P35 chipset (which is a grumpy lil thing let me tell you) and I had to keep the memory back at 1000MHz. Oh and I was at the limit of my voltage in bios. It will run all the wars benches at that, but nothing like prime or intel burn test. I think most people get held back by their mobo or mem with these chips. Then again I have seen impressive results on newer steppings that are actually stable.

Yes I did 4.5 with 500x9 before and it was totally stable. However I thought this would be much more impressive if I could get it stable. Right now I'm trying for 500x8 with the lowest possible vcore. Right now I'm at 1.28v in windows and prime stable, but the stubborn reaper ram keeps erroring. Back to work!

A decent chip won't need that much voltage.
You're 100% right. I've seen guys needing only 1.22v for 4ghz. Also I saw someone that used 1.29v for 500x9. Pretty impressive if you ask me. I need that just for the 4ghz mark, like right now I am working on 445x9 right now with 1.28v and the ram at 1112mhz 5-5-5-15. Once again I'm trying to stabilize the ram. Almost there though.