$25 Best Buy Gift Card

davidst

Why complain about a gift, is the question. Money is money, no matter what medium.

Games & movies are your best bet. Everything else at Best Buy is overpriced and your be spending extra.

It's not real money because prices are so inflated that I feel like he got ripped off and I can't get good value on anything I buy there.

Yea he did not have to give me nothing... but what I mean is I have to add $50 to it in order to get anything I need

knowing that I could get it on newegg for $50 anyway so I feel like it was a nice gesture but it was kinda pointless he never heard of Newegg

if you catch my drift.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not real money because prices are so inflated that I feel like he got ripped off and I can't get good value on anything I buy there.

Yea he did not have to give me nothing... but what I mean is I have to add $50 to it in order to get anything I need

knowing that I could get it on newegg for $50 anyway so I feel like it was a nice gesture but it was kinda pointless he never heard of Newegg

if you catch my drift.

He most likely thought you'd appreciate it since you're into computers... Better than nothing, no?

Although none of us really are BestBuy fans, you can usually find decent deals on CDs'/DVD's

Edited by Zertz

He most likely thought you'd appreciate it since you're into computers... Better than nothing, no?

Although none of us really are BestBuy fans, you can usually find decent deals on CDs'/DVD's

Yea I will try that It's going to rain tomorrow maybe I can find an old movie dvd collection :rolleyes:

I really don't agree with this ungrateful attitude at all. People should be grateful when they receive payment for work they didn't expect to. Even if it's not in a form they're not used to. Kids are spoiled these days.. <_<

I think it's a waste because it is a Bestbuy gift card. Not because it is only $25 dollars. I often get gift cards to Bestbuy from people when I fix there computers and I appreciate it but I very rarely go into Bestbuy to buy things due to the poor selection and inflated prices. It just seems no matter what you get there your always getting ripped off.

bestbuy prices are higher...come on people there is this thing called OVERHEAD.....rent of buildings....staff.....etc...online retailers....small staff=cheaper OVERHEAD=cheaper prices...bestbuy or anywhere else offers things NOW and dont have to wait for SHIPPING...sorry for the rant...just sometimes i wish others would think....

I agree with kenny, one advantage to best buy over newegg is no wait on the the product, aside from that I personally don't dislike best buy, I don't like in any big city or anything so best buy is about the best electronics place around... which for me is in the the town across the river from my town, prices on their electronics isn't any more outrageous than some at wal mart either, whether you buy that Ipod at best buy, circuit city, wal mart, where ever... it's overpriced. Anyway, my point is that this rant is kind of pointless because you can get something out that gift card that you got in the place of "free".

I think it's a waste because it is a Bestbuy gift card. Not because it is only $25 dollars. I often get gift cards to Bestbuy from people when I fix there computers and I appreciate it but I very rarely go into Bestbuy to buy things due to the poor selection and inflated prices. It just seems no matter what you get there your always getting ripped off.

It's still a free $25. If you think you can't get a good deal with a $25 off card you're hopelessly delusional. :)