5870 price range

N.E.A

Its that fact hes speaking of.. In the scenario that has the 5870 beating the 295... well lets just say that card would instantly drop $100 if nvidia wants their profits still.

I could never see a manufacturer lower prices on speculation that a competitor might beat out their product.

AMD did lower their prices before Lynnfield hit the market here in America...

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In which case I hope the 5 series slaps some sense into nvidia's cocky self :thumbs-up:

if nvidia price their cards well and they can give the same performance of ati or better ,

then i think they will have the market since physx enabled games are getting the field , unless of course ati do some thing about physx

not every body can get ati + nvidia for physx ................:)

and there is drivers to put in mind .......................

what do you guys say about this...?

Edited by N.E.A

HIS 5800

http://www.techpowerup.com/104328/HIS_Rade...rds_Listed.html

i do not know why but i like HIS more than sapphire although sapphire is #1 in ati

and xfx i like it`s warranty , gigabyte , asus ,msi warranty are better than sapphire and diamond , i do not know about HIS warranty

found this too ,

it is cool

http://www.techpowerup.com/104331/A-DATA_X...therboards.html

HIS 5800

http://www.techpowerup.com/104328/HIS_Rade...rds_Listed.html

i do not know why but i like HIS more than sapphire although sapphire is #1 in ati

and xfx i like it`s warranty , gigabyte , asus ,msi warranty are better than sapphire and diamond , i do not know about HIS warranty

found this too ,

it is cool

http://www.techpowerup.com/104331/A-DATA_X...therboards.html

lol Diamond's warranty is horrible (1 year), don't know if they're nice to deal with or not since I never had to RMA my 4870x2 and that was the only Diamond I've ever had

lol Diamond's warranty is horrible (1 year), don't know if they're nice to deal with or not since I never had to RMA my 4870x2 and that was the only Diamond I've ever had

yeah , :lol:

xfx and evga are the best warranty and quality , with that said , i always buy asus and gigabyte , just because their products are very high quality even more than xfx and evga , msi now it is good i want to try it but my damn mind tells me stick with gigabyte and asus ...........

Edited by N.E.A

yeah , :lol:

xfx and evga are the best warranty and quality , with that said , i always buy asus and gigabyte , just because their products are very high quality even more than xfx and evga , msi now it is good i want to try it but my damn mind tells me stick with gigabyte and asus ...........

You always forget BFG has lifetime warranties too... (not to mention they have better step up program than evga) :thumbs-up: If all the nvidia cards I am looking at were the same price, I'd get a BFG.

MSI usually has surprisingly cheap cards. I don't know about Zotac or Sparkle since I've never owned them but am willing to give them a try, if they end up to be the cheapest when I'd need another nvidia card.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

If you produced the fastest GPU in the world you'd be cocky too.

The fastest GPU...for now :P, we know not what the future will bring. Call me a dreamer :blush:

I always wondered if ATI were as good with their drivers, if they'd it'd be a much more interesting GPU world. Most of ATI cards aren't even fully utilized since their drivers are often fairly inefficient, there's alot under our hoods that may never get to show.

Edited by IVIYTH0S