5870 price range

N.E.A

I love that, because then they tell you your card doesn't work.(Medal of Honor Airborne when I tried using my 7300GS, said it didn't work with exactly that card <_>

It probably costs a lot of money to put logos into those games, AMD just doesn't need that I guess.

Personally I wouldn't expect a card like that to work. Thats like trying to play Crysis with a 6600GT. :lol:

AMD needs it they just choose not to do it for whatever reason. Hence why we always see driver support way after game launch :(

As for Stalker I have not gone back to see if they added the stuff back in. After all that BS with ATI it really turned me off the game :(

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for Stalker I have not gone back to see if they added the stuff back in. After all that BS with ATI it really turned me off the game :(

I know, that IS pretty low to do that. I heard nvidia did something similar in Crysis where they removed some small shadow effects to get more performance or something (it was in the same review/article that mentioned the Stalker ATI content removal and also compared a few other games)

I know, that IS pretty low to do that. I heard nvidia did something similar in Crysis where they removed some small shadow effects to get more performance or something (it was in the same review/article that mentioned the Stalker ATI content removal and also compared a few other games)

Ya that stuff happens. What I hated about Stalker is whole structures were missing :lol:

Ya thats what I was talking about I should have been more clear.

It's alright, I thought you were going to say they took out whole structures in the game lol. I remember playing it with my 260 and the netting being there but you fall right through it. I think they should have just took it out for everyone, or if their going to leave it in than they ought to make it a collision object.

I love that, because then they tell you your card doesn't work.(Medal of Honor Airborne when I tried using my 7300GS, said it didn't work with exactly that card <_<)

It probably costs a lot of money to put logos into those games, AMD just doesn't need that I guess.

would any of you believe that i am playing this game over and over again..................:P