I write dead people.

GabrielT

People Pencils

If you die what do you want to have done with your body? I stumbled across this earlier today and I think it's really cool. The idea is your cremated remains can get turned into writing utensils! I don't know if this topic has been up before but I think its cool.

Edited by gabrieltessin

You can actually get your ashes turned into a diamond, seeing as we are techinically carbon based beings, so thats what id do to my worthy enemies, burn - diamondise - wear on my ear (evil laugh) :P

You can actually get your ashes turned into a diamond, seeing as we are techinically carbon based beings, so thats what id do to my worthy enemies, burn - diamondise - wear on my ear (evil laugh) :P

There are people in my family (that we avoid whenever possible) who do this. When the girl told me "this ring is Grandma So-and-so", I pretty much made up my mind about her right there. Wow.

I read that a while ago and think it's a neat concept. What you could do is have some sort of heirloom to hold the various family members and pass it on. Future generations would then point at the various diamonds and state who each one was. I just think it would be cool.

I don't know... seems to me like you might end up like pokemon cards or something in a few generations... kids start trading their "parent rings" around and eventually you get dropped in a drain by accident... I personally think being ashes is a better alternative.

I personally think being ashes is a better alternative.

Yah that way you just get tossed in an ocean or something.

Or better yet a sandpit. :P

No offence to anyone who wants to be ashes.