Any way to actually make money online?

Hey guys , im wondering what are some ways you can make small amounts of money online(everything excluding making an online business/site).

**also it should be a legal way lol.

Edited by OverclockTheStock

Ever consider the stock market? Oh wait, the only industries that are thriving are guns and soup.

...I guess you could invest money in those things...

Edited by gabrieltessin

Me, kingdingaling and a few others did some clicky AD thing for awhile but I kind of err... forgot... about it for awhile.

did you actually make enough money to make it worth your time? Seems it would have been better to go get a part time job at wal-mart.

there is also chacha. My wife did it for a while but to make any amount of money you have to spend a lot of time on it. You'd be better off getting a part time job.

My friend made quite a few hundred doing Google and Amazon ads. I think his Amazon ads were the most profitable. He bought in about $100-200 on holiday seasons (He used to make a lot from PS3 sales, until Amazon capped the amount people got from expensive items :D ). Although he did get banned from both for a reason I didn't ask. He did make enough money to buy things he needed like textbooks, monitors, and etc. I think he had $350-ish left of his Amazon money. He was obviously doing something with the ads that he shouldn't have been. That's why he got banned. So simply putting ads on a site, might not get the income he was getting.

You will need to be a decent web designer and have a good traffic flow through the site. Which he had both of. He went to State championships for web design in high school. Forgot where he placed, but I think he was a finalist.

Edited by Krazyxazn