upload settings tomorrow. only got 38k for uploading pictures left :angry2:

Hope overclockersclub can give me 10mb or so for uploadings :rolleyes:

post-68804-1258737715_thumb.jpg

Edited by RobBan-Swe

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is nice! You can try overclocking one core further; they are not all made equal and there is always one that will go higher. In the task manager, set the affinity of SuperPI to that faster core only. :)

And nice frequency on the IMC!

I have not messed with AMD since the single core days, threw this stuff I won together this afternoon to see if it worked. I see I have a ways to go yet but this will get me on the board anyway. This is all auto settings even the RAM, just a vcore bump is all I did. :)

M790FXT-UD5P/TWKR/Air cooling-Xigmatek Dark Knight

16969.jpg

Good score, but you know the TWKR is made to perform under extreme cooling, not under a poor Xigmatek!! I'm waiting for some ferocious competition there ;)

Although a competition on air is welcome too. :) I already have to get back my position, as I got beaten by two guys at SuperPI 1M... hehe... My next goal is to be under 16s on air.

Good score, but you know the TWKR is made to perform under extreme cooling, not under a poor Xigmatek!! I'm waiting for some ferocious competition there ;)

Although a competition on air is welcome too. :) I already have to get back my position, as I got beaten by two guys at SuperPI 1M... hehe... My next goal is to be under 16s on air.

I was just getting windows installed etc. updating bios and all and checking out the bios as I havent messed with AMD since single core days. Scott will be shipping my cascade out Friday, hopefully it makes it here in one piece and working, UPS done $600.00 damage to it...