How to change Topic Title

ra2warroom

Maybe I am just missing it but how do you change the title of a topic after you already posted it?

---Thanks

Edited by ra2warroom

When you click on "Full Edit" for the original post, you'd be able to change the title there, but I don't believe regular members have that ability.

You mean only moderators/admin/workers have it?

I want to change a title for what I posted in the for sale forum because it doesn't reflect that there is more than one thing for sale there.

It doesn't come up for me at all. It used to a few months ago but I haven't been on here for a while.

Edited by ra2warroom

You mean only moderators/admin/workers have it?

I want to change a title for what I posted in the for sale forum because it doesn't reflect that there is more than one thing for sale there.

It doesn't come up for me at all. It used to a few months ago but I haven't been on here for a while.

PM a mod.

Thats funny, I used to be able to do it, then it was taken away from regular members. Kinda gay because we used to have the ability and then it was taken away, we shouldn't have had it from the beginning, now we actually have to think when making a title, Oh noes! :lol:

Thats funny, I used to be able to do it, then it was taken away from regular members. Kinda gay because we used to have the ability and then it was taken away, we shouldn't have had it from the beginning, now we actually have to think when making a title, Oh noes! :lol:

It was taken away because people were abusing it

It was taken away because people were abusing it

How? I mean I changed my title a couple of times, but just to add things so that I wouldn't have to make a whole new thread...that is the reason why I think we should get it.

Changing the title more then once a day adding a bunch of crap to the the title like %*#$#&$#&) after it was removed from a mod.

Just alot easier not to have it makes things so much easier.

Changing the title more then once a day adding a bunch of crap to the the title like %*#$#&$#&) after it was removed from a mod.

Just alot easier not to have it makes things so much easier.

Oh, I see some people still need to learn to grow up on this forum.

How? I mean I changed my title a couple of times, but just to add things so that I wouldn't have to make a whole new thread...that is the reason why I think we should get it.

As I have said a few times before... Whenever you can't understand why a rule is in place, just remember that people are douche canoes. I mean, sure you're an OK guy and maybe I am too, but on the whole, unfortunately, a lot of people aren't. And it only takes one jerkhole to ruin it for everyone. So if you can't figure out how the system could be a problem, it just means you're a decent enough person to not think that way. But someone else isn't, almost inevitably. :(