Errr

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Junky, similar (not really, but who cares?) thing happened to me today. <background>If I'm not woken up, I sleep 'til ~1200</background> This morning my dad wakes me up at 7.5 and leaves the room, I then proceed to complain to the dog that I don't wanna go to school and then lay my head down on the pillow again. The next thing I know my dad is screaming "What the hell are you doing!? Why the hell arn't you at school?!?!" at 11.5 ;)

Yeah cold that happens to me alot like a few days ago i was laying on my bed watchign tv on my comp it was about 8 o clock. Next thing i know i wake up and it's 2 am. Or i wake up in the morning and then the next thing i know i get up again to see it's 6:59 ( bus comes around 7:04 ) :P

Hehe. I'm hoping that's the last time I do something like that. I get so much homework if I miss a day of school this year <_<. Last year I did a grand total of 4 homework assignments and only failed one class (Honors English.) :P

My first day wasn't so bad...but at my comp class, we just started bulidin our comps today (its awesome, I'm like a TA in the class) and I got to bring in a mini-fridge (like 2cubic feet) for "my clique" and the teacher! :P