Wish Me Good Luck With The 3.2ee

road-runner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run an HT like a duali!!!

It has about a 25% increase than not having HT at all... and I am doing it on my machine...

Simply run an HT like it tells you to run a duali...

http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/f...q.html#run.dual

Thanks, I figured it out a few days ago, I am running the double E with 2 command lines and a 3.2C with 2 command lines, a 2.4b @ 2.8ghz with a Command line, a 1.6a @ 2ghz with a command line, and a 1.5a with it, and a 900mhz with it, and a 450mhz, and fixing to add a 2.6C @ around 3.2ghz with 2 command lines, we are slowly leaving the MacNN team and passed another team Pimp something, were in 37th and we should be passing another team real soon if everyone keeps up the good work!!

Hey roadrunner. I just got my cpu pelt stuff and installed it. Everything is working great, but I've got some concerns with mine. The twin pelts seem to heat up my system water too much and it causes the temps to rise to high on the vid and cpu. I'm going to replace my swiftech pump with a Eheim 1262 900gpm pump and split the lines in parallel going to the GPU and CPU pelts. I also orderd some 4000rpm 120mm fans for my rad. Hopefully that will cool my water back down.

Question, does more rapid flow cause better heat dissipation? I know that turbulance is good for water blocks and radiators to help cause heat transfer. Maybe a faster rate is better. Anyway, it's a dang big pump, going to have to add it to the stuff mounted on the side. Pretty soon my case is going to tilt. :lol:

I can run my system at 4ghz. it runs great, but if the cpu temp gets up to 16c or so then it crashes and hangs. Maybe that's the same as yours too? My goal is to keep it below 16c and the vid below 6c. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Anyway, my cpu runs idle at below 0c. The vid used to run idle at below 0c but now that it's inline after the cpu pelt it idles at 6c.

Good job on the system. You've really done great work!

Devin

P.S. here's my cpuid...

cpuid.jpg

Edited by dino-new