KB Takes A Short Leave

For nearly five years, I've been spamming up OCC. Some of you here have seen me change and (hopefully) grow up quite a bit. The community here has been with me through good times and bad, always tolerating my spam, immaturity, and other crap, and letting all that go and accepting what good contributions I did make. I've learned a lot by being a part of this community, and know that it will last for a long time.

"Wait," you say, "Isn't this like your 30th 'I'm leaving!' thread?" An excellent point. On Tuesday, I'll be leaving for Disney World for 10 days. Then, on the date in my sig, I'll be at basic training for the Army Reserve in Ft. Jackson, South Carolina. After that, AIT at Ft. Sam Houston, Texas. I'll be a medic (68W) when it's all said and done. I'll be back and spamming again in full swing around December or January.

So OCC, talk to you all again in about six months.

Phew...finally I/we wont have to work as hard catching all that SPAM....I think we deserve a much need break from all that SPAM....

enjoy the break to Disney land...we know we will....

Seriously...have a good time..:)

Dont drop the soap in the showers. And have fun with sticking IVs in your feet, while you are all dirty

You obviously don't know KB...he'll probably be dropping the soap on purpose every 5 mins ;).

Enjoy Disney World...haven't been there in 10 (or more) years. Good luck with the training. Try not to leave any scissors or scalpels inside people, okay?

oh yeah, i forgot about his "bi" problem. That was like 4 years ago though,
"problem"?

:lol:

Anyways, seriously have a good time and I thank you for wanting to fight for our country and heal those who fight for our country...

For nearly five years, I've been spamming up OCC. Some of you here have seen me change and (hopefully) grow up quite a bit. The community here has been with me through good times and bad, always tolerating my spam, immaturity, and other crap, and letting all that go and accepting what good contributions I did make. I've learned a lot by being a part of this community, and know that it will last for a long time.

"Wait," you say, "Isn't this like your 30th 'I'm leaving!' thread?" An excellent point. On Tuesday, I'll be leaving for Disney World for 10 days. Then, on the date in my sig, I'll be at basic training for the Army Reserve in Ft. Jackson, South Carolina. After that, AIT at Ft. Sam Houston, Texas. I'll be a medic (68W) when it's all said and done. I'll be back and spamming again in full swing around December or January.

So OCC, talk to you all again in about six months.

Have fun, I expect lots of Ubercharges from you! o.O

If only RL was like TF2 :(