Mass Effect 2 details??

_TheAlexO

Hmm i can defiantly see where your coming from, although you have to give Bioware credit till before the "climax" because

Going through the whole process from liara's apartment to the car chase, and fighting the Asari Spectre etc

was all pretty well done.

I guess its not so easy coming up with a "blow your mind away" ending when everything preceding it is of such a high quality. :-/

Take Bioshock for example, after the whole meeting Andrew Ryan and the "would you kindly" scene i don't think the ending of the game quite matched that.

Nevertheless, I got to romance Liara and was impressed with the action offered up in the events leading up to the finale, id defiantly recommend playing! :)

Edited by SenitaL

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished a 2nd play through as a female biatch shepard.

Is there a determining factor on who dies in this game? I changed thing ups but I kept one thing the same. Jack was in my party at the end while Miranda held the barrier and Jack died again. Last play through Mordin also died as the tech going through the tubes but this time I sent Tali and she lived. Does Jack always die if she is the party at the end?

Edited by InCrYsIs

Just finished a 2nd play through as a female biatch shepard.

Is there a determining factor on who dies in this game? I changed thing ups but I kept one thing the same. Jack was in my party at the end while Miranda held the barrier and Jack died again. Last play through Mordin also died as the tech going through the tubes but this time I sent Tali and she lived. Does Jack always die if she is the party at the end?

you need to have everyone loyal, send the right people to do the tasks and upgrade your ship

Everyone is loyal, ship is fully upgraded.

lol, then you just need to send the right people for the right job, for the vents ofcourse mordin would die, he's a scientist not a tech lol, i always send tali, i think alot of people sent Legion but sometimes he dies for some reason :dunno: .

As for Jack, don't ever send her or zaeed to be a leader for anything, you need someone who's good at being a leader, (like Garrus as he had his own squad, or miranda as she puts it: "im shepards second in command") and their personality dictates that their only out to watch their own backs and even if they're loyal others will suffer because of this. I use the justicar to do the biotic barrier thing, but i think jack should handle that fine too, i remember someone complaining when he chose miranda to do it and she died :lol:

Oh and shallowbay since when was i working on a texture mod :blink: i think i said i'd be trying out some of the ones available but my mod was the coalescend.ini one which you can all download here if you'd like to check out some of the changes i've made: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPKIELS6

Oh and shallowbay since when was i working on a texture mod :blink: i think i said i'd be trying out some of the ones available but my mod was the coalescend.ini one which you can all download here if you'd like to check out some of the changes i've made: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPKIELS6

yea thats what i meant. i lost that copy i downloaded from you before. sooo thanks

Heyo, Been messing around with Texmod today, took some screenshots for you all too (aint i thoughtful? :P )

Changed the Selection Reticule to how it was nice & round in ME1, as i don't like the new Square look. Also you can see Joker Being as Mature as he'll ever be lol

masseffect2201010041636.jpg

Improved the galaxy map's Foggy look with this Sharpened up Texture:

masseffect2201010041638.jpg

Shepard's looking mighty hansom in that Suit, Even Kelley cant seem to keep her eyes of his butt :teehee:

masseffect2201010041640.jpg

Some New N7 Beddings for Shep, they look much better in my opinion, cant wait to inspect the texture closer upon choosing a romance :evilgrin:

masseffect2201010041642.jpg

..On second thoughts, now that i see a Sexy new picture of Liara framed on my desk, i might just wait up till her romance later in the Shadow Broker DLC :P

masseffect2201010041644.jpg

Docking at Omega now reveals a nice and clean Normandy instead of those Ugly looking windows.. or whatever those Blobs were :erm:

masseffect2201010041649.jpg

Oh and Garrus' Textures have been further enhanced and sharpened up, he even thinks his sharp new look will give the team a chance against the collectors! :lol:

masseffect2201010041652.jpg

I've made a few other additions, such as HD Floors in the Normandy, and that conference room's table is now a nice dark steel colour, also changed mordins loyal outfit to be Black with orange accents like the rest of the crew. Oh also added a nice re-texture mod to fix alot of the Pixilated/jagged Textures which you notice throughout the world, like on the blue suns armour for example. Not bad, im liking the changes to be honest, almost worth the trouble of setting it up and the performance loss (though its not like the 5870 actually gets hit hard heh) Ill be sure to post a few more pictures and keep yall updated when the next bit of ME2 news comes out, till then Game On! :cool2:

Edited by SenitaL

looks good Senital. Like i told Senital last night , i finished the game on normal difficulty. Started a new one as well with a custom Shepard.

cant wait for me3 :D:wub:

Edited by ShallowBay

• 5 months later...

Dust off your copies of Mass Effect 2 people, because we have one BIG DLC heading our way, it's called Arrival, and Will be one of the Main DLC's which bridges the gap between Mass effect 2 and 3 (i believe this is the last, though there could be one more). No word yet on when its out but usually when Bioware Release Screenshots itt means REALLY soon, heres the 2 Screenshots released so far:

screenshot-106-o.jpg

screenshot-107-o.jpg

Also on a further note I have a new V2.0 Of my Mass effect 2 Mod out, Here is the link for it if you want to give it a try, which i highly recommend! (it also comes with a Text File listing all the changes made. I'll also be creating a thread soon for general PC game Tips, Tweaks and Tricks, so keep an eye out for that!)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8Q4TKYO

Enjoy! :D

Edited by SenitaL