Best Price/Performance Case Under $100?

Like the title says:

I'm looking for cheap performance case.

Preferably one with 120mm fans.

Right now I'm considering the Antec 300, CM690, and the Lancool K7.

I like a clean, minimalist look; which is why I would pay a little more for a Lian-Li.

I think cases with shiny plastic and gaudy lights are tacky and overdone. :P

So are there any other cases/brands I should consider before buying?

Like the title says:

I'm looking for cheap performance case.

Preferably one with 120mm fans.

Right now I'm considering the Antec 300, CM690, and the Lancool K7.

I like a clean, minimalist look; which is why I would pay a little more for a Lian-Li.

I think cases with shiny plastic and gaudy lights are tacky and overdone. :P

So are there any other cases/brands I should consider before buying?

Go with the CM 690, this case can handle 4870X2 which is the longest consumer level video card so far.

So its a VERY roomy case.

Edited by neverXmiss

Hey hojin994, I found myself in the same boat you are in awhile back and after spending hours pouring through cases I decided on this one Lian Li PC-7B plus II. Later while browsing through the forums here I noticed that somebody had recommended this case to another member.......It immediatly got slammed......and I quote "man that is an ugly case" :lol: .

So me and my bruised ego waited for my case to arrive and when it got here I discovered that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. I think that all PC cases are just a box but if you are going to buy a box it might as well be a well made box and this one is.

There is nothing on this case that screams "bling" but it's anodized brushed aluminum finish looks pretty good to me. I added two Noctua NF-P12 120mm and one NF-R8 80mm fans (although there is probably nothing wrong with the fans it comes with) and made some filters out of open cell foam to finish it off. I run a E6420 OC'd to 3.2Ghz and I run both a GPU and CPU folding client 24/7....this is also my main office rig. It runs cool and is quiet as a mouse. I don't know what else you could ask for at $90.00 plus right now newegg is shipping it freight free. B:)

Have a look

Office-PC-1.jpg

Office-PC-2.jpg

Office-PC-3.jpg

Office-PC-4.jpg

Edited by Fueler